Triple Monitor Set up

max40100

Hi there. I recently picked up 3 Benq 2720z's for my productivity/gaming pc. I bought 2 in a bundle and another from a store. It was reduced as it had previously been sent back the the manufacturer for repair. Now the colors on the two i bought in the bundle are similar enough but the one i bought form the store has a much yellower color to it.  I have reset all the monitors and have tried to dial it in using settings. I have read around and it seems that exact color matching is rare. I just wanted to ask here as I wanted to know if people with eyefinity/surround setups fully accept that the colors on their screens wont match and its just a fact of the setup or if there many be something wrong with the panel. 

If you cant get them to look the same via the settings then something with the panel is wrong (maybe thats the reason it was sent back) but on my triple setup (altough its different monitors) I could easily make them look the same through the settings.

During games it's imposssible for me to tell the difference. The only way I can tell is dragging a window half way onto each monitor. I could care less honestly. I always forget that they are off in color. The back light bleeding on mine bothers me more, I only notice that when my screen are blank which is rare.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz