[HEXGEAR] | IDORU |

B NEGATIVE

omg that polished copper tube on all the copper looks sexy af! i would never build with so much copper but damn you really made it look amazing man! 
thumbs up! 

Oh my gosh those sleeved cables look amazing.  :wub:

Home made too,its not hard to sleeve...its just....well....its not an enjoyable job unless you have fingers of granite.

Basic skills tho,all modders should try and do it themselves,i get satisfaction of knowing its a good job done myself

omg that polished copper tube on all the copper looks sexy af! i would never build with so much copper but damn you really made it look amazing man! 

thumbs up! 

Thanks!

Because I used real copper and not paint,this is why it doesnt look so 'forced'

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Are you just doing straights or are you doing bends as well with the glass. I can't wait to see how it turns out  :D

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Some shockingly bad pics of IDORU at EGX,all I had was a potato! Not to worry,I saw plenty of pics being taken in the short time I was there so there are bound to be more......

F2OwA80.jpg

qJgAkJY.jpg

nHDpOrA.jpg

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

• 2 weeks later...

ouch.

I hope nothing is dead.

god dammit UPS.

So it was you that was featured in Custom PC?

Something with an Impact in it right?

I hope this one also gets featured there :)

I have had a couple of appearances in CPC,one for CLOS3 IMPACT and one for LUMO,Clos3 Impact  had the impact board in it.

eTJMtLv.jpg

GB57Xne.jpg

Sorry I didnt have time to update everyone on the UPS disaster,too busy crying and........

12095087_1655180911425099_27303805860434

BUILDING MY MILLING MACHINE!!!

ASUS are sorting out replacement parts then its on with the rebuild........bit crap but its the perils of shipping anything nowadays.

Nice!! A shapeoko. May i ask why you didn't go with an x carve. I read that the xcarve is supposed to have 1/2 the number of components making it easier to assemble. And what Cam software are you planning to use, cause I'm still trying to find a free/cheap one that is good to run on my x carve.

Nice!! A shapeoko. May i ask why you didn't go with an x carve. I read that the xcarve is supposed to have 1/2 the number of components making it easier to assemble. And what Cam software are you planning to use, cause I'm still trying to find a free/cheap one that is good to run on my x carve.

Half the parts and half the capability,the 3 is much stiffer and can carry more gantry weight which means a bigger spindle.

Assembly is nothing to me tbh,its not hard to build one of these,the hard bit is in the truing up at the end.

Im using Solidworks for the CAD and CamBam/HSMWorks for the CAM

• 1 month later...

@B NEGATIVE have you got an update after the situation with UPS?

Sadly not as ASUS are dealing with them,not had the replacement parts yet other than the blocks and PSU.....still waiting for the board and a GPU....ASUS cant send me a replacement GENE VII either,they only have a VI. 

Overall,im unimpressed so far......

Sadly not as ASUS are dealing with them,not had the replacement parts yet other than the blocks and PSU.....still waiting for the board and a GPU....ASUS cant send me a replacement GENE VII either,they only have a VI. 

Overall,im unimpressed so far......

If ups doesn't pay compensation I would be very angry as well. They should actually be compensating extra for all the hard work they have just ruined. They can't just pay back the cost of the components.

• 2 weeks later...

So...after all the things that have happened to this build....finally,she is alive!!

Today was supposed to be a day of lovely photo's,the weather decided different....

Still,here is a few to whet the appetite.

O2j5tWH.jpg

sgXZG5E.jpg

She is sitting there right now drinking up internet goodness ready to go to work.

Nice arty pics to come.

^^ Glad to see your build making a comeback :)