Stop bumping this old troll.

cab11150904

.-.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Wow wow wow,

The consoles suck because they can't be future proof, you can't upgrade me and you get crappy quality...

And SLI hd 7970?

CrossfireX more,like it...

That was a very bad trade if you ask me...

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Great deal dude, I wish I could have done the same. 

Xbox One is amazing! 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Great deal dude, I wish I could have done the same. 

Xbox One is amazing! 

It really is.  I love that it basically replaces all my other media stuff.  Loving the voice commands too.

Come on, this HAS GOT to be trolling xD

If it isn't, please excuse me while I go murder an innocent rabbit in a horrible and painful way.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Come on, this HAS GOT to be trolling xD

If it isn't, please excuse me while I go murder an innocent rabbit in a horrible and painful way.

Why murder a rabbit? I traded an old computer for something that I wanted.  It worked out for both of us.

My God, thats a pretty beast pc still. As the above poster said, if this isnt a troll, I am going to kill something.

I don't get you people.  It's not that strong.  It's old stuff and I got a new X1 out of it.

That i such a bad trade.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I don't get you people.  It's not that strong.  It's old stuff and I got a new X1 out of it.

Do you not understand it's four times as powerful, does more than the Xbox can, cheaper too?

You're funny. You're really funny.

Do you not understand it's four times as powerful, does more than the Xbox can, cheaper too?

You're funny. You're really funny.

Can it play Forza 5? Mind you I didn't ask about Assetto Corsa, which is a long way from what Forza is.  If not then it is no good to me.

Those three parts are almost double the cost of a Xbone

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MXZfRB

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Can it play Forza 5? Mind you I didn't ask about Assetto Corsa, which is a long way from what Forza is.  If not then it is no good to me.

Forza is going to be a DX12 release so yeah, it can.

I r8 8/8 gr8 b8 m8. I reallay appreci8 this gr8 b8 m8. No h8.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Forza is NEVER coming to PC.

You must not read news and DX12 press slides. Then again, you traded something akin to a Ferrari for a Beatle.

You must not read news and DX12 press slides. Then again, you traded something akin to a Ferrari for a Beatle.

I saw the tech demo and it was a neat view but it's not indicative of any plans to bring Forza 5 to PC.  Or any Forza title in the future.