Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

To be honest I would most likely start a new system build. I would be awhile since my current and first build Iv ever done is not even put together yet. It would probaly be a while till I could get the correct hardware not to bottle neck any components. But would definitely build a editing machine with it since I already have two gaming machines ( my desktop in my build section in profile ) and my ASUS g750 laptop with the 770m 3GB card. For being only 17 ( well in 8 days ) I think I'm doing good. WOULD BE AWESOME TO WIN!!!!!

All I want fr Christmas is a new i7. Lol. If I win il give it to my teenage younger bro so he can finally build his own pc.

Lots of multitasking, gaming and maybe a bit of video editing. What a powerful cpu!

Im a hardcore videoeditor. Now Im editing 1K and 2K videos and I think 5820K could help me to upgrade to 4K...

If I won, I would use this processor to build a workstation to start getting into video editing. My current build isn't powerful enough to really do video editing so a new CPU would be the starting ground,

This would be the finnishing touch on my PC build! Right now im running a AMD 8320 with a gtx 980 and while the 8320 has served me well, its starting to show its age. 

I'm going to build a gaming & video editing PC so I thought I might as well enter the giveaway.

This would be a great way to start building a new rig. I had been looking around, but well, money issues as a student arose.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

I'd love to win this 5820K so for once I'd have a better PC than my younger brother.

If I won I would be doing a upgrade to my mitx rig and giving it to my younger sister so she can join the master race

I've been planning to do a customer water cool PC for a long time, this will be a great addition :)

If I won this, I would get myself an x99 board and some speedy DDR4 for an awesome enthusiast grade system  :)

Hi I am a big PC gamer my rig is getting old and I frankly don't have the money for a new one. Christmas is coming around and I have asked relatives for some things but this CPU would be a huge boost and a real nice replacement to my old AMD.

Nice, would try streaming but upload speed is kind of slow.

If I were to win I would finally be able to remove the shackles of the LGA 1156 socket, and be able to give my old i5 750 his pension - by hoarding my monnies into a new motherboard, instead of splitting it between that and a cpu. It would totally be like Fenrir from old norse mythology just with less ragnarok and more tears of joy as my 750 lives out the rest of his days back at the ol' farm he loved so much. 

I love the Baseball Bat Holding up the Cartridges and controller.. lol.. And I would also love the 5820k ;)

You guys rock.. Cheers..

Rob.

i would use it in my new PC build to replace my alienware and become a full member of the pc master race

i7 5820K, a nice addition, that will remove about 2-3 months of waiting for my new(only) pc build.