Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Get an x99 chipset and build a great rig for gaming/editing

I would use it to finally replace my ancient gaming set up and finally become a full fledged member of the master race and thank you to Intel for this opportunity to win one of the best CPUs on the market.

I wanna be a reviewer so I'll use it to make videos for all my videos

Thanks in advance if i win

I want to build a new rig. These low locked cpus have their drawbacks..

I would use this CPU to help me render videos faster as it takes a while on my current rig even at 720p:/

I'd also probably invest in my first custom water loop for this beast of a CPU :P

Good luck everyone and mainly use those 6 cores for more BOING calculation!

I will use the Intel CPU as the starting piece to a complete Intel desktop PC build. Currently I have an all AMD build that I am happy with but I have really wanted an Intel setup because of the numerous problems I have had with AMD. 

This would be very useful for me as we have a production coming up and i will need all its editing power :D 

I would use the i7 to build a nice rig for gaming and video editing  :)

My dad is looking into 3D modeling and printing and his current computer has a dual-core Xeon from when dual core CPUs where a new thing and runs WinXP. This would be a great start for a better workstation for him.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

I would probably sell my components except my GPU and PSU. I would then buy X99 motherboard, DDR4 kit, SSDs, some nice heatsink for CPU, case and build myself workstation/gaming rig. Later down the road I'd probably get two 970s. A man can dream, no? :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I would rebuild my entire system giving my extra parts to a friend with a low end computer. I'm a gamer and a video editor as well

I've been wanting my first good computer for some time now currently im rocking a i7 920 and a gtx 550 ti i have been saving up for some time now and have a 4 channel powersupply the case and a gtx 780ti for all dem cuda cores, i have been wanting to get a good computer so i can finally provide quality content to my youtube and also help me learn various video editing and graphic art stuff

For sure I will upgrade my old 2500k to this cpu :D

I would use this processor to gaming and for a lot of other things. =)

Given that I work exclusively in a VM on my main workstation at home, this processor would definitely get a workout.

Good luck everyone!

i would use it in my mineral oil build which will be used for gaming / editing/ 3d modeling ...that is if i had won the matx from the last giveaway ... wipes away a small tear for puget ... 

I would love to win one of these as I plan to build my very first PC for gaming/video/photo editing and a Intel cpu seem to be the best from all the benchmarks ive seen. I currently game on a XBox so the higher end the parts are the more I'll notice the upgrade, also I want it for the video/ photo editing part as I plan to try and get a job in that business so being able to get some practise with it would really benefit me, thanks.

Could use that in video editing, Im currently learning, but for me its very annoying to wait for it to be rendered. That makes learning for me slower and not fun at all. 

The 5820k is probably the best processor for your money for high end consumer use anything more is most likely over doing it which is just fine if people want to do that sort of thing, I planned on getting one for my build so I hope I win as it would save me a ton of money