Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hey there guys, thanks for yet another giveaway and a chance to win some cool stuff...

I would use the 5820 to upgrade my system which at current takes 3.5 hours to render a 30min video.
I'm a budding youtuber from greece and the i7 would make quite a difference ^^

~Cheers guys

X99 MasterRace!!

I would do lots of 3D Modeling and Rendering what is my freelance work.

I edit a lot for my school and some of my in game clips that I put up. This would help out extremely for my rendering times and what not. Thanks for this opportunity.

Recently got myself a 4K Samsung UD590 and with my current setup I run to a few issues. I was planning a full upgrade soon and winning this will help with the upgrade.

I've been planning on building a built-in-desk pc and getting the 5820k will save me a LOT of money :D

Jesus christ there's a ton of entries... oh well, at least I don't have to mandatorily follow or like anything :)

i5 2500K - Asrock Extreme4 Gen3 - G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB- Asus GTX660 Ti - Crucial M4 256Gb

this would allow me to have an awesome gaming rig as i could spend the money I save on the chip on some 980 goodness :P

omg x99 ftw.

gonna upgrade my wife pc :D, maybe mine!!!

So in!

You can see all of my reviews posted in the Member Reviews Section! 

I'll be using 5820k for gaming without emptying what is left of my wallet.

I would love to win this because I have been watching you build computers on youtube for a long time and I would like to build one of my own.  

I would build up a nice gaming/working set around this.

I just recently got into the world of Linus Tech Tips.  So....much....conent.  Awesome.  I would use the i7 to build my first nice rig of any kind.  The one and only build I have is the most laughable thing on earth, but it's time to up my game.

I would have my ancient i5 750 replaced who is on the edge of giving up in gaming. Would be so nice :D I just would need to buy a new motherboard an ddr4 ram but no Problem my Asus maximus iii formula is ancient too so it would be perfect ;)

I'd upgrade my 3770K build with this thing! I do video editing, VFX and some other graphics, so the speed would be welcome. Also it would give me the opportunity so switch to a good motherboard with more OCing headroom and also better IO (more SATA3, so I could expand my RAID storage). Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone!

I'd use it to create my 2nd Gaming PC!! 1st one i created is already old, way back in 2009 using an Athlon X4 haha!!

Well I have a Intel i7 4970K in my rig tho but I as for my sis's laptop is not meeting her expectations :\

So getting her a desktop with this processor is gonna be amazing :D

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

Sweet hopefully this will get me off my overclocked celeron POS