Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

My Entry*

If I won?

My dream of hosting a "Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway" contest would FINALLY be realized.

Hi guys. My reason for wanting it is very simple, it would reduce the cost of my upcoming system by about 25%. And I could finally get a X99 build.

If i was to win i would finally be able to upgrade from my lga1155 i3 since i would only need to buy a mobo.

Like just about everyone else here, I'd make a badass pc workstation that could render at reasonable speeds.  Video editing would be truly glorious on a beast of a CPU like that one.

I really want this cpu. I am currently running a xeon e3 1231 v3 and it is slow for video editing. When editing video the quad core haswell chips fell very slow and its nice to have an extra 50% more cores.

This CPU would be a nice upgrade to my system that I currently use for gaming, SharePoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, and so on.

I'd love to win this, I haven't been able to upgrade my CPU/MOBO and an I7 would be awesome for rendering in Revit.

If I won the i7 I would start by getting a liquid nitrogen block then liquid nitrogen and start to be a hard core overclocker

Hi, If I win, I can finally upgrade my PC to a high end. Never had a chance to do so

Thanks

I like to do a 3 way SLI and need more PCI-E lanes! I'm mostly gaming anyway. 

I would love a 5820k, although I mostly do gaming. I might do some editing in the future though.

Aww yeah, Enthusiast chip!

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

What a coincidence, today my cpu tempreture was 90 degrees and it was over heating linus know whats up :D

At the moment i'm currently rocking an 'AMD FX-4100'. Which as you can already tell is a bottleneck for basically any graphics card, but i have an R9 290X and the performance is being dragged down by incredible amounts. so it would be nice to have an upgrade to that.

if I don't win, then congratulations to the person(s) that does!

if I DO win, then thank you so so much in advance!

would be an awesome upgrade from my laptop from 6 yrs ago, tower died earlier this year.

I'd love to add it to my rig for some more oompphhhh

I've been looking to build a new rig for gaming, streaming and video editing based around this CPU so this is perfect timing

I would use this in my main computer that I also use for F@H, those extra core should be pretty good at folding 

I have a 4 year old DIY AMD box that needs to be upgraded as I am limited by my MoBo socket.  If I got this new CPU, I would redo my Case(get the nice new Computer feel for when I graduate college), mobo, and with this CPU also CPU.  As I've been upgrading the rest of my parts (not limited by MoBo, when needed). The rig is used for gaming and work(programming/webdesign)

Love you content it's amazing.  I found your channel(s) while studying for finals and it gave me a much better use of my time and I've watched 100 of your videos over the last 3 days.

Winning this would save me a lot in the x99 build i was planning for 2months later! that will let me buy a better GPU and Overclock it to high heaven!