Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Having this CPU for free would greatly help me get my PC finally done :)

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

I'd buy a new motherboard so I would be able to use it, and start gaming after all said and done! =D

All that multitasking! I do a lot of 3D rendering, my college requires it. This would make that whole experience much smoother.

I would really like to build my first watercooled PC and accompany the 5820k with a Asus 980 strix for some overclocking and streaming. Hopefully.

Hope I win :3

I would upgrade my crazy aged AMD FX 8120. It's been good for so long but with newer titles I.E Dragon Age it feels a little long in the tooth. I was also up my 3dmark score significantly. http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3438377 I've got the GPU horsepower but my CPU is super lacking. So much so that 3DMark gives me a Steam Achievement: "Brawn Your GPU is ready to rumble, but your CPU doesn't want to play." I want my CPU to play!!!!

I want a i7 5820k so I can render my video's a lot faster than using a i5 4670k

I am wanting to switch from team Red to team blue and think this is the best motivation for me to spend the money.

I'm definitely gonna use it to start building a new rig and pass on my old one to a friend.

I'd love to render videos quicker and play games with higher FPS.

Don't give up!

Hi would build a monster home server  and also use it for some video editing

I'd play games with all the chrome tabs open, as I'd render videos of how bad I am at Ultra Street Fighter in the background. Bwa hahaha!

Case: Corsair 600t, CPU: Intel I7 960, Mobo: ASUS P6X58D-E, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6GB, GPU: ASUS GTX560 DCII OC, PSU: Corsair TX 750, Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Logitech G110, Mouse: Logitech m185

Gonna build a new gaming pc after christmas but cant afford a 6 core intel processor would be awesome to have one to go with my build

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm really hoping to win this, as the video workload I do is really taking it's toll on my FX-6300. Definitely in need of an upgrade!

I would certainly like to enter

i won't actually be using this myself, but i'll be gifting it to a friend who's in the process of building a high-end setup for rendering and streaming and gaming and such, and this will certainly be a good processor for that!