Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This processor would be great. I use my pc for work and gaming so I coud make sure I could have the power for fun and play :)

I would love to upgrade to a new processor so I can render, video edit and record smooth gameplay to hopefully start a small YouTube channel.

Man, with a shiny, new 6-core i7 I'd be putting together a new ultimate gaming rig.

And with all that multi-threaded glory I'd go back to re-encoding some videos I've been holding onto for a rainy day.

---

Would be cool if I win something before the new year :P

INTEL Core i7-4790K  ASUS Maximus VII Ranger  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133MHz  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti  SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB  CORSAIR AX860i  CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Oh man, not only would a shiny, new, 6-core i7 push my new rig into monster-gaming territory, but I could comfortably get back to all those videos I've been meaning to re-encode for a rainy day.

---

I hope I can win one!

I use my PC to play video games, edit videos, and stream games. I haven't tried streaming non-video game stuff yet. I'd use this CPU for all that stuff. My current CPU sort of gets the job done, though I haven't tried 1080p 60fps video editing just yet. I have come across problems while streaming. My audio messes up and sometimes completely cuts out! This has happened with many different games. I read somewhere that it may be caused by the CPU. I don't know.

If I won it I would make a new pc and then give my brother my current pc. (minus gpu)

Hoping to win a stronk i7 for my build! :D

PS. Keep up the good work with the videos ;)

If it doesn't work, you make it work
If you can't make it work, you try harder
If you say that you can't try any harder, you're lying