Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Man, with a shiny, new 6-core i7 I'd be putting together a new ultimate gaming rig.

And with all that multi-threaded glory I'd go back to re-encoding some videos I've been holding onto for a rainy day.

---

I want one. I am looking to start video editing and this would get me a good jump on it.

Would be cool if I win something before the new year :P

INTEL Core i7-4790K  ASUS Maximus VII Ranger  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133MHz  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti  SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB  CORSAIR AX860i  CORSAIR Obsidian 750D

Ahw! I want one for my upcoming PC build :D

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Oh man, not only would a shiny, new, 6-core i7 push my new rig into monster-gaming territory, but I could comfortably get back to all those videos I've been meaning to re-encode for a rainy day.

---

If I won it I would make a new pc and then give my brother my current pc. (minus gpu)

I hope I can win one!

I use my PC to play video games, edit videos, and stream games. I haven't tried streaming non-video game stuff yet. I'd use this CPU for all that stuff. My current CPU sort of gets the job done, though I haven't tried 1080p 60fps video editing just yet. I have come across problems while streaming. My audio messes up and sometimes completely cuts out! This has happened with many different games. I read somewhere that it may be caused by the CPU. I don't know.

Hoping to win a stronk i7 for my build! :D

PS. Keep up the good work with the videos ;)

If it doesn't work, you make it work
If you can't make it work, you try harder
If you say that you can't try any harder, you're lying

An i7 would be great!  I've been wanting to build my wife a nice gaming PC for a bit!  And we could start streaming together :D

i am am about to buy one of these anyways it would be nice to not have to pay for it

I would use it to build a beast gaming rig and use my current rig as a studio pc for recording music and video editing.

I would build myself a sick workstation / gaming pc. My current core 2 quad is not up to the job an struggles in most cases.

Good luck everyone

Photography and Video editing when be my main use! Of course I would also under utilize it with some games to. :P

I'm looking myself to buy a 5820K for my build! Using a X99 architexture with Hyper X 16GB RAM, a 512GB SSD and 3TB HDD.

MSI SLI Plus motherboard and two 970's with a H100i cooler.

I have my SSD, Processor, RAM and two graphics card's left too buy. 

I am building this computer mainly for my University work and then work within the field that i'm going into.

That would be 3D Design.

Although i'll be using the computer for 3D work, i'll also be creating 2D graphics, videos and using it for high performance gaming!

Would be nice to win the processor i currently have to wait for :)!

#BritishIntelFamily

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

if i win this giveaway i would sell it and buy food. havent ate for 3 years