Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

tHIS COULD SERIOUSLY BE A GOOD UPGRADE FROM MY LGA 1155 PENTIUM :) and from my core two duo q6660

I currently have a PC with a amd APU and a amd 270x gpu which I am now upgrading and it would be awesome to add the 5820k CPU to the set up and I need it cuz I will be spending most of my time rendering youtube vids and making electro-house music ,just give me this piece of Metal!!

Thnx Bro :)

I will be honest, I would sell it, and go to a cheaper chipset after selling my PS4, currently i only have a low end laptop, no desktop PC.

If I won I'd pretty much be redoing most of my system since my current one is M-ITX.

I'd upgrade my rig. Video editing is just an imposible task with my current computer

If I won it, I'll use it as fuel for my fireplace...

LOL JK :P

I'll sell it and get a G3258 instead, no need all that power :lol:

I always wanted to try streaming, but my PC can't handle it, so it would be a nice upgrade for me.  :D

I would build a x99 pc. This would be the only way I could afford it...

would like to beat the contest because i need it for my latest build video machine  :)  ;)  :D  :lol:  :ph34r:

If I ware to win I would have to do a fair bit of money saving to get a motherboard for this CPU :D

I want one .. cause im building a pc for my neighborhood so that they can use it for work and what not

You have to love Intel for doing this kind of thing. I'm running an 8350 at the moment, so if I won the 5820K I'd be investing in a motherboard and some DDR4 ram. And then my little brother and sister would get my old  components as a hand-me-down for a much needed upgrade. They're gaming machine is running off a sandybridge i3, so not ideal. 

I would use the Intel 5820k as a tea cup coaster.. its so big

just kidding.

I`d love to build a new pc and use it for gaming and photoshop. Overclocking it would be awesome aswell since my current chip stucks at 4,5ghz.

well and I could use my old Phenom 965 as a coaster when there is no need anymore. So many possibilities :P

me and a friend are both building identical computers, (because he doesn't want me to have a faster computer like i already have) and i think it would be really funny to upgrade with this cpu without him knowing and just to see his face when im loading everything lots faster

I would donate it to my dad who is currently using my old computer parts that date all the way back to 2009! Trying to get into VMware with that is not a very nice experience.

it'd be great to be able to render 3D stuff faster, since I don't have an NVIDIA card with CUDA, just good ole AMD xD.

I'd love those extra cores for Streaming my games to twitch , my current CPU is struggling and it's getting pretty outdaded by the newer line CPUs :P

CPU : i5-8600k , Motherboard: Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming , RAM: G.skill Ripjaws 16GB 3200mhz ,GPU : Gigabyte 1070 G1 ,Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ,Storage : Seagate 1TB HDD , Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB , KINGSTON SHFS37A/240G HYPERX FURY 240GB  , PSU : Corsair RM 750X , Display(s) : LG Flatron W2243S , Dell U2715H , Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212x Evo, Keyboard: Coolermaster Rapid-i , Drevo Tyrfing Black , Coolermaster Masterkeys Pro S, Mouse : Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum , Windows 10 

I have an i3 and gtx 750 ti, the system runs latest games at medium settings but lags at video editing. It would be cool to experience x99 and all of its glory for gaming and video editing

i'm building my first PC, but have a bit of a limited budget, so this would allow me to get a better graphics card really.

I've wanted to move to x99 since it came out but can't afford to this would be a huge chunk of the cost