Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

A free i7 5820K?! I'd use this processor as the centre of my first computer build in ten years. After being a poor teenager and student I've finally got a job and Linus Tech Tips has inspired me to get back into PC use after years of a bottlenecked i3 laptop. I'd pair this processor with an EVGA GeForce GTX 980 and a decent amount of fast DDR4 RAM so I can 3D model, write code and run fluid dynamics simulations for my own projects as well as finally running Kerbal Space Program at a decent frame rate. I'd package it all in that Enthoo Pro mid tower you guys reviewed as well, that thing looks ace.

Cheers guys, keep up the good work!

i would change the old i7 i use right now as its a bit buggy and can't be overclocked in a proper way. this would make me need to change motherboard and some other pieces, but thats fine with me!

that would be an amazing upgrade.. the H440 finally hit the market in my country and i'm grabbing one.. this will be perfect for my cad work .. actually pretty much perfect

Very nice giveaway!! I'm currently saving up for a build to start doing some video editing for some social charity groups I'm part off. This would definitely get things moving along quickly. Seasons greetings to everyone !!

I would love to have that CPU, my AMD Phenom II X4 955 is too old and crappy for my use. I would do some sreaming and use it for game emulation and editing.

I already idle at 10GB of ram usage and more cores would be helpful in addition to more ram. My i5 is crying

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

I would use the CPU for video rendering and live streaming mostly. To replace my phenom II 1090t.

I'd love to win a 5820k - I'd be able to get back into gaming and making videos in style.

I'd get a good X99 motherboard and some DDR4, then focus on getting a second 680 to SLI.

Sig under construction.

I would build a Steam Machine with my current i5 4670k and an old Alienware x51 case and would upgrade my main rig with the i7 5820k for better streaming performance to the Steam Machine

CPU: i5 4670k @4.3GHz VGA: MSI RX 5700 8G RAM: 16GB GeIL EVO Leggera Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro4

Storage: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB HDD, 250GB SSD, 18TB NAS

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Hi!
My PC sucks,give me the CPU.
Thank you.

Rest of the world-I will not share the gun,but I am willing to share the bullets.

Me-I will not share the PC,but I am willing to share the viruses.