Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Very nice giveaway!! I'm currently saving up for a build to start doing some video editing for some social charity groups I'm part off. This would definitely get things moving along quickly. Seasons greetings to everyone !!

Honestly I don't think I'll ever be able to use this CPU to its full potential, but goddamn would I have some bragging rights among my friends....

Would use it for gaming and video edeting, and also for our private mincraft server and maybe start streaming again

I would love to have that CPU, my AMD Phenom II X4 955 is too old and crappy for my use. I would do some sreaming and use it for game emulation and editing.

I already idle at 10GB of ram usage and more cores would be helpful in addition to more ram. My i5 is crying

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

I would use the CPU for video rendering and live streaming mostly. To replace my phenom II 1090t.

I'd love to win a 5820k - I'd be able to get back into gaming and making videos in style.

I'd get a good X99 motherboard and some DDR4, then focus on getting a second 680 to SLI.

Sig under construction.

If I were to win a 5820k, I'd definitely use it for gaming, and the cool experience of building an X99 system

I would build a Steam Machine with my current i5 4670k and an old Alienware x51 case and would upgrade my main rig with the i7 5820k for better streaming performance to the Steam Machine

CPU: Ryzen 3700X VGA: RX 5700 8G RAM: 32GB 3200MT/s DDR4 Motherboard: B450 Aorus Pro

Storage: 2x1TB Crucial P2, 1TB Crucial MX500, 36TB NAS Cooling: Custom Loop 360mm & 280mm

PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 650W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

This would get the ball rolling on a workstation that I have been putting off for far too long

intel core i7 5820k giveaway contest community prize processor cpu overclocking

I have been looking to make a new rig. 

I'd love a little effort from your part i almost have watched all of your videos and I am a big fan.

1st time with this ID on ltt forums.

I really need to win this cpu. I'm planning to build a pc when I have enough money, so winning this saves quite a bit. And it will be used in gaming.

What would I do with a 5820k?

Well I'd get a X99 MB, DDR4 Ram and build a mean Gaming Rig with all the money I don't have!

I'm a 3D hobbyist, and v-ray and blender cycles would be happy to use more cores.

well in my case i dont have money right now to put together  a x99 pc but i would start savin' for it since a  part of it would be taken care of, and as for usage i think i would begin to learn how to edit videos, pictures  and all that good stuff.