Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I would win I would try to get the system it'll be in featured in buildlogs of the...

My wallet wont like it, but I'll make shure everyone else will :)

That pc wil than be used for gaming/ work and editting.

Honestly the first thing I would do is to get on my knee's and praise the lord that I actually won ;(

Then after about 30 minuets of happy tears I would get up and go build me an new WS computer with all the bells and whistles.

Happy holidays you all ! 

Nice software  :)

If I  get lucky, I would build me a new system with Blackjack and Hookers. In fact forget the new system! xD

Hmmm, well except the every day usage I would like to use it for gaming and streaming and making YouTube videos like you guys! :D

I would be using it mostly for gaming and some video editing. Oops i kinda double posted but i have no clue on how to remove one

My rig broke a while back and it would be nice to build a new one.

My rig broke a while back and it would be nice to build a new one.

this will allow me to move up to x99 platform without hurting  my wallet, also rendering , cad & games 

i personally already have the devil's canyon; however, my friend is currently trying to build a budget PC under $500. I'm selling him my gtx 770 for less then half price (because I bought a gtx 980), but that leaves him with a cpu bottle neck. Winning this i7 5820k will help him massively.

I would be mostly using it for gaming and some video editing. It would also be a nice upgrade from my old AMD processor. But then i would also have to get a new motherboard etc.

Building my x99 rig this December. its a good opportunity to save some bucks if i win 

I would not believe, then i would strap some bottlenecks to it and run CFD models on it when i get back to school. Yeah I'm noob here :D

I'd love to win a 5820k to build my first enthusiast grade pc.

I would then overclock it and get back into video editing and 3D modeling. 

I would plan a build along with the cpu. It would really help with my goal, which is to create a awesome rig.

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

If I were to win one, the processor would replace the i5 I'm currently using (which would subsequently go to my mother who has been dissatisfied with the performance of her computer at work).

At the moment, the i5 isn't "lacking" though (render times could of course be better, but I don't make any money off of editing so it's not absolutely necessary). Realistically, I see myself giving a few of the cores to F@H, and maintaining my current workflow.

I would build my wife and awesome gaming PC that she can use for her work as well as playing with me.  ;)

Awesome giveaway, I desperately need to build a new PC still running an Athlon 64 here lmao. 

I'd use it for pre-rendering(god knows how long it takes on my current setup) during my video editing. Videos lag when I add lower thirds or just add some sort of second overlaying element(whether it be video or just information), so pre-rendering is a must for me. This would cut down a ton on my pre-render times and it would help out tremendously!

Thanks for the give away! I have a build planned for early next year to replace my dying 5 year old hand me down, so this would be a very worthy upgrade.