Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i have an AMD prosessor and its not good, so i hope i win one Intel Core i7

Well, I would use it in my next gaming rig. Yeah, yeah, I know that it's overkill. But why not? And if I do win it, I'd have more to spend on an X99 board and DDR4 memory.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I would love to win this as it is the CPU I was going to use in my next build that I am saving for named "Project Phoenix!  More Cores for video editing!

Current System- Asus Z87K Mobo, Palit GTX 780, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM, Intel I5 4670K Processor at 4.1Ghz, 600w PSU Corsair, 120GB Boot drive SSD With 1TB External Drive. Numerous 120mm case fans. Oh and meatballs. Cant forget meatballs. 

Sign me up! Been planning to buy one of these soon as those extra cores will really help with rendering.

Asus X99-Deluxe  |  i7 5820k  |  16GB DDR4  |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G  |  Samsung 850 Evo + 840 Evo 500GB  |  NZXT H440

This would really help me out as I always have far to many programs running, and I need all the CPU power I need!

I was planning to do my first computer build ever on new year. Currently I had a i5 4670k in mind but a upgrade would be appreciated. It would be a lot nicer for multitasking because I am a front-end developer and have to do a lot of different stuff.

What would i do with a Core i7 5820K? I would build a system for to run as a media command center, to stream video from anywhere to anywhere! I currently don't really NEED one for my main computer, but it would be nice to setup a secondary computer for capturing certain things and serving up media to tv's across the house.

i would like have it for my editing rig because right now i'm using core i7 4790 and i want have an extra core with core i7 5820K for extra rendering core

I am in high school and have never got to build a PC before. If I won this, I would buy all the other components of a PC and construct by first build.

If I win this CPU, I'd use it to uprade my rig and then maybe i can start streaming.

I would love to make a MircoATX build with one of these and a EVGA X99 micro

My Adobe After Effects would be very happy to play with six cores instead of two~

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

I'd use it for some hardcore x99 folding,

It would be awesome.

If i were to win a 5820k i would use it for gaming..and bragging ...mostly for bragging :P 

I would use this chip for overclocking and video rendering/streaming as i am a lets player. Here is hoping for a nice upgrade :D

Hope I win so I can cut down the cost on my build that I am doing this xmas and finally actually get a pc as my old one broke and I have to use my mums i3-4130t pc.

Well, I'll replace my current CPU if I did manage to save for a new motherboard and use it. Other than that I may sell it and get myself an SSD or anything my rig is missing now :P
Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

Amazing giveaway!
As a film student this would be great to replace my i7 2600.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

Hopefully kickstart a rebuild of my existing rig. Compiling takes too long damnit.

I'd love to win this. With it the amount of "homework" I'll be able to do for my compu science class will increase over 9000!!!