Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Yay!
I could use a CPU upgrade, got a G3258 right now. 

Ah, so this is where I change my signature thingy!

Yay for free things!!!

Hoping to get this for a new setup for gaming and editing I have in mind.  It would just be icing on the cake!

I guess the chip will be great to boost my video editing and work! But like with every K chip, I'd be an ******* not to overclock it  :D!

I'd build my first own pc capable of running everything max settings and toppling benchmark charts.

BENCHMARK SCORES GALORE

I would utilize the 5820k for extra process multitasking as well as possible video editing in the future, my current i5 2400 just isn't doing it right now!

Steam: Superpooperscooper

This would be the opportunity to move over to the intel team without selling my GF on ebay for enough money to buy it. it would be a wonderful upgrade from my FX-8350

I would use the 5820K for a workstation with which I'd make a free Unity based badminton gambling simulation game.

If i win this CPU. I am going to give it away to my friend. And he is going to be in my debt  :ph34r:.

Sweet giveaway, x99 upgrade for me or my brother would be my plan, my brother set up his own media production company and is using a bit of outdated tech now for his rendering pc so that would be a great surprise for him!

IF i had the pleaseure of winning one of these Phenomenal architectural masterpieces, I would pair it with an  ASUS Rampage V Extreme and learn how to bottle neck it and be as productive as possible in the process

It would be awesome to run virtual machines and, of course, gaming and overclocking.

I would use it for a new pc build ensuring a long pc lifespan for the future.

I would build my first system! Currently saving money for parts, this would be a huge help :)

Entering! I would use this cpu mainly for video and music production, and for gaming ofc :P

I would replace my surged 3570k and current Phenom II 955. I would use the 5820k mostly for gaming, occasionally for emulation or video rendering.

Enter me please, this would make my planed upcoming build feasible with my current income :)

I want to have it because I am looking to upgrade my pc. 

I have always used AMD. But the fx series really made me turn the other way.