Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hi, hope not too late as I was not able to actively visit LTT for over 2 weeks.

I would use the CPU to edit videos shot from GoPro hero 4 camera. 

Asuming I could find the money to buy the board and friekishly expensive DDR4! :)

ULTIMATE STREAMING POWER! Also x99 is a beast.

Da Rig : Mobo: Asus M5A97-r2.0 | Cpu: FX-8320 (4.1ghz) Stock cooler | Gpu: Sapphire R9 290 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Intel Extreme (1600mhz...for now >:]) | PSU: Antec 620w continuous | SSD: Corsair Force 60gb (boot) | HDD: WD 500GB 7200rpm  WD Blue 1TB | OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate 64-bit |

This proccersor would give me the chance to autually make editing possible and also be set for the next few years with this procecceser

I would sell some parts of my old pc, buy a X99 and make one hell of a good computer, i have a H80i cooler waiting for that baby ;) !

Thank you for this Giveaway !

I don't know if I have already entered, but to be sure here it is.

I would use this baby for video editing, gaming, and maybe a tad of streaming.  :)

This CPU always makes my jingle bells go all the way , like they say.

Merry christmas to all folks out there ! 

I would love to win a new i7 for my pc.I would buy a new motherboard in a heart beat.

I'd like to wenter this competition to start me off on a gaming PC. This would help significantly reduce the price of my PC! Shout out to Linus and his editors for creating great YouTube content.

I'd like to wenter this competition to start me off on a gaming PC. This would help significantly reduce the price of my PC! Shout out to Linus and his editors for creating great YouTube content.

Sorry double post accident:/

Great, I want one.

Not sure what to do with it yet. Probably watch Donald Duck on youtube with my 2 year old boy... pretty sure it would look funnier with an I7 cpu.

id just sell it lel

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

LOOOOL I WANT MONEEEEY

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Upgrade my Streaming setup :D

pull in all the viewers (hopefully)

hej Nick

would like to to replace the i5 that i got =)

This would go towards my work PC, a build I have planned. I will end up with 2 PCs made from a combination of parts from my existing gaming rig as well as new ones. One for work (existing R9 270X Toxic and this 5820k) and one for gaming (existing 4770k and new GTX 980). Winning this would knock a month or two of the wait time until I have enough money!

I would love to have an i7 5820k to start on my new build!  

CPU: Intel i7 4790k  Motherboard: MSI Z97S Sli Krait Edition  RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyperx Fury (black)  GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX970  
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Pro 5  Storage: 1TB WD 120GB Samsung OSD  PSU: Corsair RM750  Monitor: Acer 23"  
KeyboardCM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue  OS: Windows 10     Working on hardline watercooling!  :D

I almost missed this give away. Saw the post 1hr before closing. Christmas celebrations sacked all my online time.

I have been thinking about upgrading to a core I7 for a while now. That will help me render videos much faster. So hopefully one post is more than enough

I would make myself  new rig with such a processor.  Then I could use my old parts to upgrade my gfs setup!!!

I would cream...bunch of sugar.. lol... I'd finally be able to build a Intel machine!

I Would Love that 6 core ,never seen a 6 core before in my RIG i could play a loot smoother and i would render my project so well and fast and good :)  ;( thnx @linustech for giving us such worthy presents and coments :) I have followed your YT channel since 4 years ago :)

I would surprise my fiance with the upgrade he's been dreaming of for sometime.