Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would probably use this to have a multilaning rendering computer lol 3d modeling op?

I would love to get a i7 5820k so I can finally upgrade my CPU and get a new mobo. My current CPU is kind of bottleneck my GTX 970 and I still don't have budget to upgrade it yet.

I would build my girlfriend a PC, or probably actually build myself a PC an give her mine!

I've been looking to upgrade my CPU & Mobo platform for some time now and this would be a great headstart!

Already dreaming of a new gaming and video editing POWERHOUSE!

Thanks to Intel and Linus Media Group for the chance to win!

I am from italy, and i want to create a powerfool workstation with this cpu and an x99 board, i will use them for gming and video editing, and i wish a pc faster than myfriend's pcs, so recive via give away this cpu helps me because i have not mutch money for complete the project, i need cpu, motherboard, and ddr4 ram memory, i already have all of other components.

PS i wish so mutch a 2011-v3 cpu, i always see them in my dreams

I haven't ever posted before. I've just been on the site to look at dank linus memes. It's great to see that you guys actually care about what goes on here. Good work m80's!

I can not currently comprehend what I am undergoing.

Over the year I saved up enough with allowance, holiday and birthday money. My birthday on January 6th will give enough money to build a workstation build ive been planning for years and been updating. This CPU will save me some money that I intend to put in to buy some Adobe software lile aftereffects. I love 3D animation and currently on my 8 year old Dell PC with 3fb ram and pentium chip with built in graphics it isn't able to support any intence software like adobe premier or indesign. Thanks Linus

Over the year I saved up enough with allowance, holiday and birthday money. My birthday on January 6th will give enough money to build a workstation build ive been planning for years and been updating. This CPU will save me some money that I intend to put in to buy some Adobe software lile aftereffects. I love 3D animation and currently on my 8 year old Dell PC with 3fb ram and pentium chip with built in graphics it isn't able to support any intence software like adobe premier or indesign. Thanks Linus

Hi Nick, I'd use it to build a new PC and give my current one to my mom so that she has something new to use!

Yaay,a chance to win my first stepstone for building my Gaming rig.

Would love to build a new machine with the 5820k!  Love the videos...keep it up!

Well, Could help my set up quite alot lol. 
But i would need to get rid of my Nvidia 320 then xD

i would totally use this to build my sister an x99 system. she is a budding photographer and it would really help her get her business off the ground.

After a nice overclock, it would be beefy enough to power my two 970FTW's! Plus, my nh-d14 would love to hop onto its 4th different cpu! (E8600@4.226ghz, i7-950, i7-3770k@4.5ghz, ?5820k?)

If I win, I would buy a new x99 board and replace it with my old pc.

I guess I'll build a CAD machine for myself.

My current pc is nice enough for me to game on, but creativity requires more POWERRRR

Damn!

If I won these I would upgrade my mobo to put this bad boy in and then I will truly be ready for DX12 Gaming!

The processor would be used in my current rig. I am currently using a FX-8350 but that doesnt seem to do it for me when i'm streaming. I would sell that with the mobo and get a decent x99 motherboard. (preferably in blue as that would fit my colorscheme) and maybe tinkle with a bit of overclocking ;)

I'd love to win this because it would give me a good excuse to upgrade.

Main PC:  CPU - i7-4770k @ 4.2Ghz   Motherboard - MSI MPOWER MAX   GPU - EVGA GTX 780 SC   RAM - 16GB 2400Mhz ADATA   PSU - Corsair RM 850   Storage - Intel 240GB SSD - OS : Samsung 1TB HDD - Games : WD 1TB  HDD - Other : Seagate 3TB HDD - Backup

It would be a great excuse to replace my 6-year old PC...

I play DayZ so give me one. :D