Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hey, I'd love to win the i7 5820K. If I did, I'd probably save it (keep it somewhere safe and treasure it) and then use it for streaming (when I get back into it which should be next year sometime in the summer) as well as heavy gaming, or sell it to buy other upgrades for my current PC. Most probably the former but I'd have to wait for a socket 2011 Motherboard  :P .

I would use it for video rendering, also it's not a bad upgrade from my current i5-4690k :)

Buy an Asrock x99 OC Formula board put my nh-d14 on it and then the overclocking starts. Oh no I still need ddr4 ram. Greetimgs from Germany. By the way you pay shipping or?

5820k - the mother of wet dreams!
Greetings from Darmstadt, Germany

I think I would change my current PC into a passive cooled media PC and build a new water cooled X99 beast

Well, I would by an X99 from ASUS..  and save a little for ddr4 ram.. 

I currently use a i5 proccessor.. for Photoshopping, video editing.. 

I just opened my shop in Indonesia about 3 months ago, and my rig is on low specs... :P :P haha no money. 

Since I got the news from you... the x99 board E-Haswell chip.. I saved some money to buy it.. 

Now, from all of my pocket, I can only buy an X99 board and maybe... 8gbs of ddr4.. maybe. I want to get more so I can get the i7 5820K and more ram.. at least 16 gbs.. :3

And my graphic card, though.. I'm using an 780ti.. maybe I can sell that to buy 980/970.. Single.. can't afford sli.. :P

Haha, if I save, save save.... I need at least 4/5 months, because the salary here is low.... hahahaha and those boards are pretty darn expensive

Thank you, bro. 

Love your videos. :D

I would love to get the heart of the motherboard you're giving. :P hehe.. thanks!!1

(I never join/post anything in this site.. I only watch your videos.)

Merry Christmas! 

I'd love to win a 5820k! I've been searching for a good CPU to build my new workstation and it would be awesome to be chosen! :)

Would like to have one just for fun, my 2600 at stock speeds works just great :D

Would be multitasking heaven. 50 tabs, playing games etc,  :o

As my current gaming rig was kinda melted due a defective power supply, I'd have the base of a new build with this CPU.

I need this.

Im scooing around on a 8120 970 setup... So much amd r3gret.

I would use it for rendering my Leauge of Legends videos and of course for gaming :)

I'd build a new pc with a custom watercooling loop and overclock the beast! I've been wanting to do something like that for a long time now, my last high end build was in 2006!!

If I win I will be able to enter to the enthusiast and overclocker world. Also, you never have too much powa. I NEED MOAR POWA”

fingers crossed

I need this to build my streaming setup, currently, my processor isn't good enough to run games and Xsplit at the same time.

Would totally help me with render speeds while editing.