Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

would help to upgrade my 6 year old CPU  :)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 | CPU: Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.6Ghz | CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333 CL9 | GPU: HD 7950 PCS+ | PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro M 500 | Case: CM 690 II Advanced | HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 @ 500GB | SSD: Samsung 840 @120GB

Building my first workstation class build which would help out at school. 

It would be the brain to my auto cad work horse / over kill gaming pc.

Top Hat=Classy Monocle=Villain  Top Hat+Monocle=Mr Peanut 

X99 Hype! O.o
Recording and editing gameplay would be so much easier. It would definitely provide a  performance boost compared to my i5 4690k I own atm. (:

Born to game, forced to work.  -_-

Winning this would be an absolutely awesome thing for me! I'm looking to start a new build and switch from my FX 8350 to Intel and the 5820k would be an awesome beginning to my next build which would be focused for video editing as well as gaming.

Thanks for the opportunity and happy holidays! Good luck to everyone!

Sweet christmas giveaway!

In the unlikely event that I win it, I'd use it to replace my i5 which has performed well in the past 2 years, but has developed some issues in recent weeks.

What would i do if i won this CPU? 
i would build a new gaming rig for my older brother, since his PC just broke down after 7 years of duty.

He cant afford a new PC and is struggeling with paying rent since he got diagnosed with stress and anexity.. 
And if i won this CPU a lot of money could be saved, in Denmark the price of this fine piece of hardware is 520$ (2,700DKK)

-and the buget is around 1000$.. (5500DKK)
He would get a lot better and faster and better PC than i would have given him.

I really hope i will win this CPU and get to supprice my brother with a brand new gaming PC.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy New Year! 

My plan is  rebuild my PC in the new year, a 5820K would be a pretty great start. Thx :) 

you just copy pasted that lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

If I win, I would buy a x99 motherboard and 32gb DDR4 ram, because my computer is old(I have a core 2 duo) and I need to upgrade my PC with a new platform

Allow me to move up to the x99 platform! It would also make a really nice gaming system and allow me to start making gaming videos! Awesome giveaway by the way!

Awesome X-Mas gift well post x-mas gift to the one who wins this bad boy.

Personally I would use this as the base to finally upgrade my 2500K and be able to run more VMs for my SQL Servers and learning and testing out different configurations.

Plus it will make my LoL games run much faster (jk :D )

I would sell everything I have to try and build a system around that cpu

Hi all,

I would change my old phenom II x4 with this beast and then use it for work , gaming and video editing.

Happy Holidays!

This is awesome. I would use it to run simulation on processes for a plant.

I will be using the 5820k for editing timelapse, pictures and video, and of course games

I will use the extra cores for extra gaming XDDDD

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

I'm just beginning the planning stages for my girlfriend's new pc. If I won it would probably go in there.

Oh men i was half asleep when i saw this end of the year totally out of the mind giveaway, i was like what that i7 will be my 1st key to start my 1st intel build ever. Gtz to whoever wins it and ty Linus for this krazy givevaway.