Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I'll get the 5820k i would build a X99 rig (captain obvious) and maybe I would have a stable computer, my p67 with 2600k is not handling the crossfire set up I have. And my motherboard is crazy. I have problems with booting and random hang ups. And the boards internetcard is burned so a upgrade would be awesome! At the same time I would "upgrade" my sister's computer with my old set up, because she don't have one. :( It would be a win win. And win. Win. Win.

Nick!!

This is literally the last component needed in my build. Asus x99 sick mobo with almost 2 TB in ssd also managing my home server. it'd be a great add!

Banana Bomb please <3

jk i would use it for my switch to intel, been rather happy with my rig, only im stuck on Am3+ for wich there are no upgrades anymore :(

I will use the core i7 to stream hentai - wait, I meant Anime - while playing Battlefield 4
:) 

GL HF all 

It would be great to move to the next gen architecture without becoming homeless :D

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

I have no Idea what I would do this... I have a 4570 and I don't know what to do with it... But i'm assuming I'll get an x99 chipset and start building an enthusiast grade setup.

Hello!

I will Buy a new motherborard, kick out my actual phenon II x4 965 and enjoy for 1st time a pretty decent process speeds...

Have all a great time.

This processor is awesome!

I would use it to upgrade my gaming and picture editing PC.

Oh X99... :) I really need one for faster rendering in Cinema 4D... More Cores, more threads the better!!! :D

If I won this, I would cry myself to sleep because I just bought a z97 system and then would use what little money I have left on new parts because why not.

hi linus i need the cpu to replace my old one so be generous give it to me thanks 

but if i win this i dont have motherboard mines is lga 1156, so if i win give also the motherboard :D 

Awesome giveaway!  :)

With this CPU I would build a complete new PC mainly for gaming and maybe to stream sometimes.

Hopefully I win.  :D

yep, if i win this CPU i will change platform from the currently owned Z87.

I wanna use it for my pc build next month. I'm so tired of playing games on a mid range laptop on low medium settings...

I would probably use this to upgrade from my X58 rig, rendering video takes over an Hour!

Good luck to all!

My plan is  rebuild my PC in the new year, a 5820K would be a pretty great start. Thx :) 

I will sell it and buy a broadwell or even skylake configuration since it will take some time for games to benefit from so many cores.

It wil help me with my cat drawings and make my calculations alot faster