Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I won I would get my self the whole x99 platform and start render my whole movie lib to the same format. And theres a good chance I Will start make youtube videoes

i would like to win the giveaway because i have an 6 year old crap PC and this giveaway is the chance to build a new PC without the costs of a new Prozessor

this would be awesome! but i dont have enough money for that:(

Hi its Glen,

Would totally change my whole system just so i can use this processor :P

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Would build a super pc, rename it 'skynet', then go into hiding!

Merry Christmas all

I would make a new gaming PC and use my old one to make one for LAN's...

I would use this lovely CPU to build my first really enthusiast grade PC

Lovely cores :3

"I'm Batman"

I would use the 5820k so that my two 780ti's are not being bottlenecked like they are being with my current CPU.

I would love a 5820k it would help a ton with the 3d moddeling for university ^_^

This would be the perfect reason to upgrade my motherboard and RAM, or give a late xmas pressie to the bro :P

time to change my workstation :) n' x99 chipset wpuld be great

ps: thx guys for all the tech tips it's so worthfull for my future system build

The 5820k would be a great upgrade for me. I currently have an older i5 so this would be awesome.

I'm a video maker I will use this for multi-tasking, thanks linus

I would be SO down for this CPU to be able to run GTA V, I need to render that intense vehicle density and draw distance, ya dig? Thanks !

With my recent motherboard problems on my second build i would be able to upgrade that, which would be awesome!!

This would be perfect to my upcoming x99 fractal build.

cheers Raman.

wow there are so many multiple accounts that are created less than 25 mins ago and posted for the give away , atleast 6 comments on this page are created in the last 30 mins and have 1 post that's this post lol , i cant help but wonder are all these comments and account by the same person ,it'd be disappointing if that account wins 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I would definitely use the processor to upgrade my rig to do some more editing and recording videos.

I would definitely use the processor to upgrade my rig to do some more editing and recording videos.

I would finally have an up to date PC again since i'm still using a 780i FTW from Evga with a Q9650 which in itself in surprisingly still an ok RIG.
I can still run most recent games without that much of a lag. I Might need you guys to help me OC it in a future post ((if i don't win basically) which is very probable).

Still i want to thank linus and all the crew for making such giveaways possible. 

If I'll get the 5820k i would build a X99 rig (captain obvious) and maybe I would have a stable computer, my p67 with 2600k is not handling the crossfire set up I have. And my motherboard is crazy. I have problems with booting and random hang ups. And the boards internetcard is burned so a upgrade would be awesome! At the same time I would "upgrade" my sister's computer with my old set up, because she don't have one. :( It would be a win win. And win. Win. Win.