Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Id love the shit out of the 5820k it would support my game making and 3d modelling and rendering. 

if I would win, I would use the processor ( :D ) for streaming some games

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I will build my video editing working station if I win it. I planed it out already. Good luck everybody!! And happy holidays!

Will build a new video editing PC for mine casemodding YT channel :D after i scratch build a case for it _\m/

an excuse to buy the Rampage V Extreme 

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

I would love a 5820K just to rub in friends faces but that ddr4 is expensive and I wonder how I'll be able to get some for cheap :/ But just having that 5820k would be awesome!

I would probably retire my current rig and use it for F@H.

Well, of o won the 5820k it would be my first Intel chip. That's huge for me and my friends that know me

The perfect Christmas gift for a fresh X99 build :3

i5 4670 - 3.4GHz | ASRock Z87 Pro3 | Gigabyte Radeon R7 260X 2GB OC |

HyperX 2x4 GB - 1600Mhz  | WD Green 500GB HDD | Chieftec 600W PSU |

Versa II Black case | Philips 24"

Yaaaaaay, i always wanted an intel 6 core processor, though it was too expensive for my pocket :P  Hope i can be the one winner! :D

I watch your videos all the time with my dad, hes a IT director. and loves your work too. :) 

I have been eyeing the mATX x99 boards and an enthoo evolve to custom water loop! It was originally out of my budget but winning this makes that dream a reality!

I would use this for gaming and I really want to get into making mods for games and doing YouTube videos so this would be awesome for me. thank you for the opportunity Intel and Linus!!

I'd love to have this processor as a base for my next gaming rig! Fingers crossed

How exciting! Would use this to game with and give my old one to a friend!

Would use it as a starting point for a new pc build, most likely for streaming and/or recording gameplay.

WOW if i win this monster that would be my first intel CPU ever. I have always sticked with AMD because of the price. Right now I'm with a FX 8320 and a H100i cooling it. Its good but when i see the performance of the i7 on my friends computer is just ways better. Right now i make about 1 Video a day but that will probably allow me to make at least 2. And of course will make some overclocking. And even make a video between 8 core AMD and 8 core Intel. SO EXCITED !!!