Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I`m using the  Intel Core i7 5820K as an enthusiast pc builder mostly for video editing and gaming. Do i have to mention that i am from Venezuela? CHEERS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

I shal use this behemoth 5820K to enhance the experience and reach the goal of UX sublimity alongside increasing speed and efficiency in the monster number crunching program that is Microsoft Paint!!!

ok lol Jokes, This thing would be great for after effects and c4d rendering, would be a worthy upgrade and my first foray into the enthusiast platform :D

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

I've been saving up for more than a year for a custom pc and to win a 5820k would reduce a significant amount of the expense in the budget; especially since the prices for most computer parts in Australia are much higher than the US and our exchange rate has been terrible since all the good components came out.

It would go into the computer I'm building for my partner for her birthday meaning I can have the cpu I've bought so I can build my own x99 system :D

Great giveaway guys!

Core i5 6600K 4.7GHZ

16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

CM Seidon 120V2

EVGA 650W G2 80+ Gold

MSI Krait Gaming Z170

1TB SSD (soon to be NVME m.2 SSD)

EVGA SC GTX1060

Qpad Pro Mech Gaming Keyboard

AOC 144hz Monitor

Logitech G900 

Hyper x Cloud II

i would build my first workstation with this cpu. hoping to win this. it has so much power!

This would be a bad-ass upgrade to my home-server

·· When I die i wan't to go peacefully - in my sleep, like my granddad - Not screaming in terror, like his passengers ··

·· [ while (!asleep()) { $sheep++} ] :: [ The Cave ] ··

Hi there :) I probably will not win this giveaway 'cause the probability to win this is too low, but at least i'll try :) I always wish an Overkill Desktop, for overall use (Gaming, Workstation, Server...) but unfortunately I don't have the money to afford it once... With this Giveaway gift, i can build my personal worksation (i always have laptops, cause when i have to go to school its better for me, but i dont like to work on laptops) I'm looking for affordable gear to build the workstation, and with the i7 5820k will same a lot of money and i know that will endure with the passing of years :)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year ;)

Woot, it's closing D:

If i were to win this, i'd revise my whole computer to workstation-grade hardware and continue my video editing project

If i win i would put it in x99 asus motherboard i got for christmas from the miss and itll look good on my 900D. I would mainly build it for gaming and streaming also video editing.51c63cfdfecd653a3340e3ab72307d09.jpg

LIVE FREE, SKATE FREE OR DIE....I PROMISE NOT TO BUY AMD PRODUCTS I WILL NOT BUY AMD PRODUCTS .

I'd be pretty happy to win an 5820K as I received two GTX 970s for Christmas so my current build is a bit of a bottleneck for them. A 5820K would allow me to build a beast of a rig for streaming and video editing.