Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

probs buy the cheapest mobo i can find and make a x99 gaming rig.

Start build a rig with the i7 5820K!!!

That's cool! :-)
Would love to get it though.
Been thinking of adding a Intel PC a long with my High-End AMD rig.
Love supporting the team Red, but since I only have one rig, I can't do much render while I'm gaming.
Buying another rig that can just run while gaming on the other rig would be awesome!

wow and i7-5820k would be awesome as i am thinking of upgrading to x99 platform for productivy reasons and this cpu is way too expensive in Cyprus..Btw keep up the good work.. love the channel and what your are doing with it!

I would want that 5820K so bad, because I started to build my new gaming PC, thinking about components and that processor would be so awesome to have.

I would make an amazing gaming pc. Which i would also use for video editting

I've got a full build budgeted and scheduled for the end of 2015, after some more saving, if I got this I could see my rig built in the next month! :) Merry Christmas LTT!

I've got a full build budgeted and scheduled for the end of 2015, after some more saving, if I got this I could see my rig built in the next month! :) Merry Christmas LTT!

I would've finally had more than 15 fps in WoW woohoo 

Nice give away for Christmas. I could try running computation heavy algorithms that can use the multiple cores.

i'd like to win, thank you for the opportunity!

Merry Christmas to you all!

Going to upgrade my gaming rig and building a budget system for my brother as his Christmas/birthday gift.

Id use it to upgrade my current rig with a 3930k, then Id use the spare parts to build a gaming PC for a friend.

A powerful prozessor like this one,  would be a good reason for building my first watercooled system. 

Would love to win just so I could build a new awesome build that would make next year awesome :)

i would love a 5820k to help with my new build im doing

CPU:i5 4670k GPU:GTX 660 Ti RAM:HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8GB) PSU:Thermaltake TR2 600W Bronze Mobo:asus z87-a Case:Corsair Carbide 300R Storage: 120gb samsung 840 evo, 240gb HyperX 3K, WD 2tb green Monitors: Asus VG248 144hz, Asus VS247

First of all thank you very much for the giveaway.

I'd use it mostly for Visual Studio and Unity. It would be great for playing games as well, but I'm more oriented to creating games. as that's what we are mostly doing in college.

Of course I would build system around it. I know I don't usually need this much power, but from time to time I do some video editing, photoshop or 3d, so from time to time the power would be utilised how it should be.