Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I think if I was to win, I'd definitely take up some new hobbies to try out the powers of this CPU ;) Oh... and It'd probably also kick me into upgrading my 3 year old PC  :rolleyes:

Woot, it's closing D:

If i were to win this, i'd revise my whole computer to workstation-grade hardware and continue my video editing project

With that much power, streaming, video editing and rendering ought to flow effortlessly. Over where I live, that processor is priced well over $450. *sigh*

I've had the same computer for over ten years so I think it's time for an upgrade I would love to win

If i win i would put it in x99 asus motherboard i got for christmas from the miss and itll look good on my 900D. I would mainly build it for gaming and streaming also video editing.51c63cfdfecd653a3340e3ab72307d09.jpg

LIVE FREE, SKATE FREE OR DIE....I PROMISE NOT TO BUY AMD PRODUCTS I WILL NOT BUY AMD PRODUCTS .

I'd be pretty happy to win an 5820K as I received two GTX 970s for Christmas so my current build is a bit of a bottleneck for them. A 5820K would allow me to build a beast of a rig for streaming and video editing.

i would really like to win this i7 5820k is one of the best intel has to offer hence one of the best cpu to own 

First Happy Holidays. And second but not the least. I would need the cpu for work(rendering) + gaming!

I'm planning to buy new PC in March. I am planning to buy i5-4670 but if I win this it will be cheaper and I will get better CPU, so why not.

I would do some 3D modelling probably. My current processor sucks. :)

I would upgrade my extremely outdated pc that currently has an nvidia gt520 lol:(

i'd give the processor to one of my friends, because he's not sure whether to get a pc or ps4, and i really want to play with him. If he got a brand new processor for free, i'm 100% sure he'd want to build his first pc.

hopefully still in time?

I would use it for my pc because i do everything to see what i like to do from video editing to animation using SFM to just pure gaming

I would build a new PC for my dad. He taught me how and has always used hand me downs so I could have the better pc. Would love to start his year off with a great new one!

I would definitely upgrade my 2500K rig. Do I need to upgrade? No. Do I want to upgrade? ABSOLUTELY!

I would upgrade from my fx-8350 and use the old processor and mobo to create a storage/development server