Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This processor is more of a 'want' than a 'need' for me. For 'future-proofing'  :lol:

But it would be a sweet upgrade from my existing i5-3450. All I need is to spend on a good motherboard to pair with this baby and my rig would be kick-ass!

hey hey,

I'd love a 5820K to replace my somewhat basic A6 workstation. 

Euro

If i would get it. So many things need to be bought. Case, Motherboard, RAM.... ohhhhh but still i want it.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I will be able to upgrade my pc. Currently using a Core I5-4570, its not enough for video rendering. I come from Malaysia, the prices of the latest Intel processors are insanely expensive. If, I could win one of this processors it would make my life easier to render. 

I've been an AMD man for the better part of the last 5 years. Always liked the lower cost of multiple cores. Watching the YouTube channel has broadened my view on the subject though. I could do with another hex core for arbitrary folding and gaming purposes. Wouldn't mind giving some high end equipment a go.

would love to have i7 and the best one. i always had i5 couldnt afford more

I'd use it for gaming as well as editting Videos and stuff like that :)

I'd Upgrade my gaming with a nice x99 and fucking ddr4 memory. So dat i can Run games even better. And I think i would belive in Santa again.

This would be great because it would motivate me to actually go ahead and build a system, which I have been talking about doing for ages.

DDR4 cost a fortune in our country so new processor would let me spend more money on in :D

I'm doing a bit video rendering so this would be great reason to upgrade my PC.

I will upgrade my pc and give my little brother the old parts

I need the 5820K because it would be amazing for high speed parallel computing and signal processing with Matlab.

I would love to get this i7 5820K and stretch its legs out. I would use it on AutoCAD, 3D Studio and Maya Photorealistic renderings.

i am torn about building a new PC ... because i don't really have the money... but if i had a free, high end CPU i would definately build one :D

Well if i win this ill sell it and help myself for college fees.

Hi guys, hope you had an awesome christmas and thanks for all the content this year too!

By winning a 5820K it would give me an excellent reason to upgrade my 2600K build! .... and might allow me to play minecraft in four windows at once hehe. 

I'm in need of a new computer and this CPU would be great.

I am indeed a budding streamer got everything running extra cores would be killer! X99 here i come!

Busy with a new system for a long time now. Would love to get this 5820k in it!!