Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Man if i had that i would game all day everyday!! xD It would also create an opportunity for me to do video editing.  :D

Not only would getting a 5820k be a dream come true (would be upgrading from a terrible Pentium) but I would absolutely save up everything in order to make a rig for it and just live happily for the next 5 years. *Dreamy sigh*

I would use this bad boy to post process raw pictures from my old D90 dslr 

I could spend some more money on PC parts  :D Without spending that much! Waaay!

I might be psycho.  :huh:

I'd move to intel xD would love to have this, can't afford another CPU stuck with a 965 black edition (first world problems)

I would love to win it so I can pay the rent and eat :D

Gonna Enhance my Rendering speed with video editing with this awesome processor.

The reason is simple, i'm currently planning to retired my aging 2600k system and upgrading to 5820k system. Winning this giveaway would cut me a quite significant cost :)

Awesome giveaway Linus, good luck all and happy holidays!

I would definitely replace my rampage IV with an x99 to get the extra benefit to my games, and then give my old motherboard and cpu to one of my friends

well personally for awhile now ive been wanting to expand my youtube channel :3 but first i need to replace my 3 year old laptop that i currently game/edit/render with, so yeah an i7 - 5820k would be a step up from my 2nd generation i7 laptop :P

Mh, worldwide giveaway. Always nice to see one of those ^^
After this its no more excuses.... building that new PC :')

Cake or Death?

I'll certainly use it... For EVERYTHING! (picture Gary Oldman screaming)

If I'm winning one of them. I can buy a X99 System and give my actually Z87-A MoBo together with my actually watercooled system to my wife. I'm only having an Intel celeron G1820 inside my pc without an extra gpu :(

Would be a nice upgrade for my project

Long time fan; first time poster.

My CPU has been dead for a few months now. I'm over using my cell as my main driver.

Friend is an artist with an old rig. Would likely give to him so he can be able to work. Tis the season for giving!

If I win I'd make a cracking gaming PC completely tricked out with watercooling, titans all SSD based and a multi display and to give back to the world set it up to do some folding while I'm not throwing my time at university down the drain