Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Woooooo

Intel 3960X @ 4.6GHz Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX3M8A2133C9 64GB | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 2*ASUS PG279Q EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X | 2*Corsair Force GT 256GB in R0 [OS Drive] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB [secondary Drive] Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 Raid 6 [8*4TB — Media Array] | PAN-UJ-235A Blu-Ray Slot Load | PAN-UJ-875A DVD Slot Load | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair H100i | Lian-Li PC-V2120X | LSI 9271-8i w/ Intel RES2SV240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | Ducky Shine II [Cherry MX Brown / Blue LED]

I would finally have an excuse to retire my crappy laptop as my main PC and finally be able to make a gaming rig for myself!

Damn. Thats sick. Well, I would buy an X99 motherboard and another R9270x to crossfire and play assassins creed unity and other games and record and stream.

PC SETUP: | i5-4440 3.1 GHz | MSI Z97s Krait | EVGA GTX 970 | G.Skill Value 8GB | WDC Blue 500GB | NZXT S340

MOBILE SETUP: | Apple iPhone 6 | iOS 10b4 | Apple Watch Stainless Steel w/ Black Sport Band | WatchOS 3b4

Steam: chargerjake | Origin: chargerjake

Winning anything would be awesome! My laptop is cutting it anymore.

What not to do with this BEAST!!!, but to be honest It'd be mainly used for ETABS analysis, REVIT rendering, and A LOT of gaming :)

one of great reason to switch to Intel and will use of course for gaming and also for video editing!

Would finally be able to run crysis at acceptable frame rates :)

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

I'd use this for 3d graphics and video editing!

WOW, that's so cool of you guys to organize this giveaway, thanks Intel and LTT!

I would love an i7 5820K, I currently only have a gaming laptop (Asus ROG G750JH) and was going to build my first desktop very soon. That said I have a couple of projects in mind that will benefit from the EXTRA CORZ, involving learning animation, game design and maybe some streaming and video recording.

Would finally be able to run crysis at acceptable frame rates :)

wow, easy there, even a super computer cant do that  :P

I would build a new computer, saving around 500 for the processor would justify me spending more money on the newer motherboard and ddr4 ram, and getting maybe a 390x

I would sell my current gaming rig, so i can buy a nice X99 board and some ddr4 ram! POWER!!

While I am content with my 4770k, the 5820k would still be a decent upgrade and prepare for the transition to DDR4 components. Anything to shave a few more minutes off of render/encoding times!

Then maybe I can throw the 4770k into a NAS and finally retire my old Phenom 965 lol

[lurk mode engaged]

Herewith entering!

I'd use it to kick off a company in video production - am going to anyways but having this w

Herewith entering!

I'd use it to kick off a company in video production - am going to anyways but having this would ve awesome :)

I'm a newly graduated software engineer who needs to run more vms for my job and for my ongoing projects, oh how a new machine (starting with the rocking core from Linus :D) would be a great help in my life!

All I have to do is comment, sounds like a challenge!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!  ;)

I would buy Asus  X99 board and create my too long waited pc build im so positive that im gonna win this time ....im gonna save money for the gtx 970 

Woohoooo can it run pacman? :)

CPU: i5 3570k @4.4Ghz 1.184v - MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - MEM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB

GPU: EVGA GTX 560 - PSU: Corsair TX650v2 - Asus Sonar DG - Case: CM Storm Enforcer 

Cooler: Antec Kuhler 920 - HDD: WD Black 1TB - SSD: Crucial M4 64Gb (as cache)  B)

With this processor, I could finally afford the PC I've wanted to build for far too long now!  I would love to get my game stream off the ground, but my i7 860 just isn't up to the task :)

Good luck to everyone!

This would replace my current fx8350 setup as a virtualization server running server 2012 R2 hosting various flavors of windows, linux, android, and mac.  the 8350 would then be strictly for gaming/video editing.

Awsome givaway! Thanks and good luck to all!

I would love to win this to join thw pc master race and use this gift as the core of my build!