Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would unleash the beastliness of this beauty by pairing it with a space conquering graphics card. 

The processor on my machine acts as a bottleneck while coding. It would a nice addition.

Very cool indeed. Would get a new motherboard, then game, game, and more game!!!!

If I actually get this, I may actually sell off my 8350. Although, I may use it in a HTPC build and underclock it.

I am re-ripping my blu-ray collection to HEVC, this would be a lot better than my Core i5 4440

Wow! I would use one of these for streaming and video editing for sure! Can't be bad for gaming either!

I do a lot of video editing, so it would be a nice upgrade from my current procesor.

I would upgrade to an X99 build and utilize all that power for some serious multi-tasking!

I really don't know what I'd do with it if I won. Obviously I'd want to build with it, but I just got done building a gaming rig. It would be a shame to replace a bunch of stuff so soon (not to mention my wallet isn't ready to buy a new motherboard and DDR4). I'd probably just brag about having it for a year or so until my wallet recovers and DDR4 prices (hopefully) come down a little.

That would be just PERFECT for a video editing machine i am saving to build, it would speed up the whole process like ALOT!

This i7 may be my CPU gaming for more than 4 years , this would be an awesome cpu to win .

I'd love this! About to do a full custom water cooling loop and a new i7 would top it off with awesomeness!

It would be my first new processor. I've never had the money to buy the newest of the new. So that would be pretty great :D

So I would just really enjoy being able to build a completely up to date build :)

Winning this CPU would cut out a huge chunk of my enthusiast gaming and editing rig, honestly, I'd use it mostly for editing and encoding, and then finally be able to dabble in all those 3D rendering and architecture programs I missed out in.

I wish for this CPU. I would use it in a build for me and my friends to work on game creation and editing in a company that we are wanting to start and this CPU would give us the power we would need.

I would be able to use this as a stepping zone moving from my old rig to a new X99 without blowing my budget!

This would definitely be used in my new build to reppace my old and expiring build!!