Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would finally be able to build my first workstation. Always really jelly of seeing Luke's sweet set ups. Would like to build something similar and hopefully not burn my house down when trying to push it to the limits! A nice new x99 motherboard. Maybe a couple 980's. Some ddr4.. mmmm PCI-e storage. Oh man I'm getting hawt.

Hello Linus

If i ever win that badass CPU, i would use it ony my 1st gaming computer build. it will save me a lot of money if i ever won that CPU, thanks and happy holidays LinusTechTips! Cheers!

Good luck everyone!

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I'd use the cpu to build my girlfriend a new gaming pc so we could play together & have some quality time :)

I would cuddle with it. Then I would build myself a new badass rig.

Would be a nice improvement to my desktop :)

I be using it for editing and my new fig ofc :P

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I would like this for gaming because it sure would beat my phenom x4 9850

Entry comment here :)

This would actually help me to finish a build I'm doing. I already have most of the parts but I still need a processor, MOBO and GPU so... :)

Moar corez!

I'd probably use this to overcome my CPU bottleneck in games like planetside 2 and for the faster render times in Adobe Premiere and Blender.
Good luck everyone!

This is my first comment! Hello Techies :)

I was looking for a CPU to  go with my water cooler, this is the best chance! lol 

Entry comment here :)

This would actually help me to finish a build I'm doing. I already have most of the parts but I still need a processor, MOBO and GPU so... :)

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?

Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I would either sell it to upgrade different parts in my current rig or just get a new x99

This would be an awesome cpu to win!

I would use this cpu for video editing and I would use it to multi-task. 

I just found out about this giveaway, so I would have to give it some thought!

Im entering all late... but even so... if i win i would use this processor for Folding@Home :D My 780 is hard at work and could use a working buddy to help out :D 

I just graduated from film school and I'd love to have this processor to make editing videos even faster - and especially rendering!!  :D