Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use it for gaming, and do school stuff otherwise. Gaming mostly.

Edit: removed repetitive words

Would love to have this processor for my gaming and for editting purposes.

hi, if i win it would help me commit to build a computer and get rid of this toaster so i can start streaming and video edit :0

I'd be over the moon, by far the best cpu i would have ever owned. I would donate my old CPU, RAM, and motherboard to my friend who has the worlds worst PC, so finally he can play some games on PC, instead of being a dirty console peasant! I could move up to X99, and be able to justify the purchase, rather than completely blowing my budget. This CPU would be used to Video / Photo Edit, Play Games, and most importantly, Show off. 

Truth be told i would probably sell it. Can't afford the x99 chipset right now. Would definitely pick up a new a new ssd in the 500 gig range. Need more space to store games.

I wanna win this cpu because i am building a new rig for hardcore gaming and video editing and i would buy a 4670k but if i win this it would be too cool with my gtx 970 i will buy :) #FingersCrossed :x

TBH, i just want it :-)

Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K MotherBoard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme GPU: Asus GTX680-DC2-4GD5 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 1866MHz 4x4GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D PSU: Corsair HX 750W Cooling: Corsair H100i SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Hopefully I'll win because I'm planning to start video editing! :D

Im currently stuck with an AMD Phenom II X4 965 and if i won this CPU, it'd be a dream come true! I'd love to use this powerful processor for playing and recording the latest games, and rendering HD footage very quickly in high end video editors! I cant get a job anywhere as of now so id be very thankful if i happened to win this!

I would use the new CPU to get insane amounts of ram and to start folding. Content creation would be blissful

I'd glue it to my iPad to give it a speed boost.

I would love to win a 5820k!

With the 5820k I can multi-task and it would take less time to render. 

Hello all,

I will make a x99 gaming pc if i win the processor. :)

Hell yeah, I've been wanting to make an HTPC and this would make an excellent processor for it

I'd love a 5820k because it'll let me play current and future games with no hassle! I would love to win the 5820k cause it would be a massive improvement over my current build.

If i won thisI'd be over the moon. This would be by FAR the most powerful CPU I, or anyone I know, have ever owned, I would donate my old CPU, Mobo, and RAM to my friend, who has the worst PC ever, so he would finally be able to play games, and no longer be a dirty console peasant. I would be able to justify the upgrade to X99 and DDR4, without completely blowing my budget.

This CPU would be used for video / photo editing, and gaming, and most importantly, showing off!

I've been plannig to build my own enthusiast grade PC for quite some time, and getting my hands on this cpu would help a lot since high-end components like that are very expensive here where I live :/ 

I love streaming for my friends and making some silly videos :D

I would use this CPU for video editing build with appropriate x99 mobo!