Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd get a beastly processor without spending anything! I hope I win!

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: Reference GTX 980ti Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxa-Ud3 (rev. 4.0) RAM: 16GB 1600 Speed Memory Power Supply: Corsair CX600m 600 watt PSU Case: NZXT H440

It would be a dream to win the i7 5820k.... I want to build pc at leastt once in my lifetime... I have only been able to watch people build awesome computers while i'm stuck with just a really hot laptop...

I would love to win one because I'm planning to upgrade my current pc with i7 2600k and this would be of a great help in my future video projects for school.

Building my Own gaming pc 2015 has a lot of games coming out

With this in front i will do my first build and stop using my shitty laptop i've been using 5 years from now.

Had I such a beastly CPU, I would most likely sell my actual PC and move onto the 2011 platform. Maybe even start doing some heavy renders, or hosting servers.

I want to upgrade my old AMD A8-3870k and i dont have any money for a new processor. Santa didnt give me any gift, Linus please be my Santa.

I'd finally build a new computer :D

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Hi...i would totally sell this on ebay and buy riot points with the money i get then buy all the teemo skins...

It is time to leave poor old AMD behind and switch to Intel

This will be great for the x99 build i am planning for 2014

If I were to win the i7 5820k I would get a new motherboard for it, and enjoy every last second of it.

It would help wrap up the build! Only the motherboard, cpu, and ram remain and I'm thinking of going x99 and ddr4! ;) 

First thing I do when I win is drop $600 on a Mobo and DDR4 ram! 

Right now I just play games wayyyy tooo much but I really want to utilize the power of my pc for other things.. Like Video editing... Or maybe Video editing while Streaming...  While watching wan show.... While playing far cry 4... The possibilities! 

I would love to upgrade from my Q6600 ......my son has the newer stuff

That processor needs mineral bathing ASAP, YEAH BABY. I would love to win this baby.

Winning a CPU like that would make enough room in my budget to build a very nice computer for myself, and I can finally stop abusing this stupid Dell laptop that I got 3 years ago as a gift.

If I win this I will definitely be using this for gaming and occasionally editing my content.

Would love to win this. Wanna build my first pc only 15 so can't spend a lot of money :D

Hi all,
I got my dad into Counter Strike: Source recently (past few months) and he's running on a pretty poor machine (E6750, On-Board Graphics)... He can't afford a new machine and it's hard to see him to try and play at a framerate that of a slideshow.

I've been hoping to get him a really nice machine, being that he isn't the wealthiest of people, and I'd really appreciate a helping hand in this aspiration.
Good luck everyone!