Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hai Nick! :P

I would use this to help upgrade my rig from an Intel Core 2 Quad so i can multi-task better while gaming and hopefully streaming :P

Would build my first Intel Gaming PC. This would significantly decrease total cost, allowing me to choose a higher-end graphics card. 970 maybe?

I'd love to use this for a new 4k gaming machine. It'd be a great xmas gift.

I would put it in a Silverstone FT-03 and I would get the EVGA mATX motherboard for it. The rest of the components are inconsequential given the use I make of it.

Is this an international one? I'm in Asia and I hope to win this cpu for my new build!

Ooohhh, X99.  Throw that sucker under LN2 and have some real fun

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

This is awesome.

Personally I'd use it for few things. 1. Video Editing and Capture. 2. Additional horsepower for Real Time simulation for some of the work I do as an Aeronautical Engineer. 3. Build a seriously more enthusiast rig.

If I won the processor, I would probably use it to build a gaming/rendering/streaming PC for my Youtube/Twitch Channels. 

I recently bought some peripherals for streaming, and this would be a nice upgrade for my project ! Good luck everyone !

What would i do if i won it ? To be honest , i would sit staring at it , slack jawwed and wondering how the heck i will get the rest of a system together :/  Maybe i would need to sell the kids or the wife to afford it :P

.. jk 

Currently using an i5. This'll be a sweet upgrade and let me run my PLEX and other tasks better.

I would love this processor because, Damn i need to upgrade from sandy bridge lol, and i would love to pass this rig down to my girl friend so we can play games together and share even more time by doing things that we both love but right now are limited cause of money. i would immedietly start working on build and get this bad boy up and running. Hope the luck gods are with me :DDD and may who ever wins this processor put it to good use. Good luck all

I could use this to give me more room with gaming processes and 3d rendering. Anything to speed up render times for animation

I do a lot of 3D rendering (Cinema, vray, etc) and quite a bit of video editing as well, along with music production. These would all benefit greatly from the addition of a 6 core multithreaded beast.

My current rig would then be passed along to my parents.

play dem vidya games

| CPU: Intel Skylake i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2400Mhz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 | HDD: 2TB, 1TB, 3x 300GB | Monitors: 1920x1080 3x1 | Windows 7 x64 Ultimate |

Would probably use it for light gaming (or no gaming) but some home video creation and mainly for multi-screen business and financial use.  I currently have 5 screens and using Core2 Quad Q6700, etc.  Really looking forward to Intel's multi-core technology and hyperthreading as I have many Windows open at any one point in time.  A potential system: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/rting/saved/zynNnQ

This would definitely be the motivation for me to get on the ball with an X99 system.

I'd love the 5820k because my current processor is starting to get a little slow, plus I'd love to be able to stream!

I would use it to upgrade my pc at home. Could really come in handy