Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd love to win it so I can get my roommate started on their own build for 3D modeling and image processing and editing. They're an architecture major :)

Hey, trying to build a budget pc and this would go a long way in helping me get it. Im just worried my other parts would be to crappy for it but with the money saved on the cpu i could upgrade them to be up to date with the i7

My PC died the other day :( and i would love this processor to go with my new build

and i really would like to experience an awesome gaming rig for the first time.

Good luck everyone 

I hope i win though

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

This will be my first post here, Im normally just a lurker reading but never commenting but when i saw this i figured why not. If i won it I'd end the frustrating bottleneck my I3 2120 is creating for my r9 280x, by buying a cheap mobo to install that pretty little I7 and the rest of my hardware.

I just want to build a really fast computer.

I would upgrade from my 4670k and would get in to video editing or just see how much crap I can have running in the back ground while I game.

all i ever wanted for christmas was a intel processor 

Aselwyn1

It's a pretty damn solid cpu, would love to overclock it c:

i would get back into some Video Editing and possibly start on some 3D rendering  

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

Yayyyy! Your giveaways are always so cool! I really hope I get it.

I'd part out my current rig and buy an X99s-Xpower board and DDR4 memory to go along with it.

Just got a new system, guess I have to buy another system then...

Hi,

I would start a fresh new build with 2 980's and so on and make a beast in an R5.

In my area the x99 motherboards are relitively inexpensive and the same applies for ram but the 5820k itself is 500$

Linus is Love.
Linus is LYFE.

I'm thinking of getting into editing and coding, so this would be a nice thing to put into a future gaming rig

I'd like to enter please!

MY BEAST PC

Intel Core i7-3770k | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | ASUS GTX 980 SLI | Corsair Vengeance C70 Case | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 | Corsair H105 Liquid CPU Cooler | SAMSUNG 840 Pro SSD 256GB | Windows 7 64-Bit | Western Digital 1TB 7200 RPM HDD | 55” VIZIO 120hz HDTV | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Corsair Vengeance K65 Keyboard

Would love one, nice upgrade... would be put to very good use