Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

would be an awesome adition to the 970 im getting for christmas :D
Thanks for the giveaway guys ur awesome

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I would love to win this because I have a friend who needs a computer and we have most of the parts, we just need a Motherboard and CPU, so this would be an amazing CPU to give him.

If I won, I'd build myself an awesome DDR4 and X99 build for gaming and making digital art.

Immediately buy a case labs, get my friend to do custom air brushing, water cooling parts, just go all out custom/modded gaming rig with a theme.

If i won this CPU probably would give to my brother for his wife she does alot of rendering and photoshop

Well the first thing I was do with this is buy a new power supply, since that is the bottleneck of my system. Darn you, 400 watts!

With this processor I would be able to encode videos at light speed, allowing me to become the YouTube Sensation that I always knew I could be.

This would be the incentive of starting a new build

Personally I would love a 5820k because I'm becoming a game developer and while the 4790k is a really good cpu it doesn't have to power I need. Whenever I create a lightbake for a map all 4 cores wind up 10 degrees from their TJMax which, shockingly, isn't very good. So having a more powerful cpu would really help and then I could move the fire extinguisher off my desk and have more room.

I would love to have a new CPU, the first thing that pops up in my mind as a potential use for it is video encoding and related, although I want to see what can be accomplished if it is overclocked

I would give my internals to my son and take his internals and make my 4 year daughter a pink gaming pc she has been asking for the last three months.No matter what she is getting that pink gaming pc for her 5th birthday next December, build log incoming in the future(she really loves that g5 case I have)

Merry Christmas LTT

IMG_20141130_154002_zpsigcybeca.jpg

I would use this as my new cpu and give my existing one to my best friend who is just building his first rig. 

I would love to have a new CPU. It would replace my i5-2500k which I use mostly for Gaming and CAD.

yah a processor with more cores    should be good for browsing Reddit and playing civ 5 at the same time

I will use for my new gaming rig because my current "gaming rig" is an old laptop.

I'm seriously on the fence about my next build and this would jump start it and help me finish it way quicker. I definitely want one of these so bad.

I'll tell you what I'd do with the 5820 if I won. Save some serious greenbacks on my build

I would finally have an excuse to upgrade. Cpu and motherboard are next on list

Nice, just flipping through the tech tips and see chance to win free stuff! Also still in process of building my PC and good processor would be excellent!