To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would be good to win for a first workstation build! Thanks for doing this giveaway.

i7 4790k, Asrock Pro4 matx, EVGA 980Ti SC+, H60, Patriot Viper 8GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, WD Blue 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Corsair CX600M, Fractal Design Arc Mini, Ducky Shine 3

I would buy a new mobo and ram asap, as i am stil running a intel Core2 duo q6600. Then i would replace as soon as possible

I am building myself a new water cooled rig with the 900D, pretty much a server/gaming rig for my own business which I am planning to put up. Adding a 5820K to a Rampage V Extreme would definitely be a great addition as I have always been an Intel fan, no offense to AMD users, and this would make a great gift for Christmas not to mention cut cost! :D

Since I didn't get this for Christmas. . .I am trying to upgrade my system (currently have i7-950).   Then I can  get my new motherboard and RAM.

I'm not very hopeful about this... cuz, even if i win how will i get that! i'm from Sundarbans!!

but a intel 6 core ddr4 supporting processor is pretty awesome to have!! if i win, i'll definitely make an awesome rig!!

Gr8 m8 i need such multitask powah

my "Rig" :Amd atholon || x2 270 (stock) HD 4350 512 mb ddr2 :3 baller <- lol 2gb of ddr2 800 kingmax ram 160gig WD caviar blue sata || GF8100M2g+ 

Hello , 
merry Christmas all 
i would obviously get a X99 and upgrade to the new drr4
and get a 980 to get the most out of those beasts together :D   

i'm buying my first enthusiast pc, and i was thinking about buying this cpu, but if i won this giveaway, i can spend that money in a better gpu, for example.

Merry Xmas to all Linus ppl out there and happy new year well what to say im a graphic designer so the huge boost to my work would be that processor but i bet there is many others that need it more than me ^^ but i wish you all good luck whit this

With this new powerful CPU I would like to up my streaming performance and video performance as it is very borderline at the moment. Also I would be a great tool to use for software creation as I will be able to do several things at the same time and have various programs open at the same time! 

I would like to enter.

I'm not really happy with my FX CPU because of its weak single-threaded performance.

I mostly do gaming on my PC. This CPU will be future-proof when more and more games will utilize more threads.

It can also gives me huge boost of me doing stuffs like converting audio and video file formats sometimes.

I could do more with his 6 cores, my situation is critical! My i7-2600k got burned some weeks ago, and now I'm running with a G2030, and he can't even open D3 with iTunes and Opera browser. He's freezing several times.