Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love to use the extra cores for some 3D rendering, I also for some 3D modeling to.
I know that games don't benefit from more than a few cores, but I hope the news games benefit from it.
Ps: do you know how to fix the f#¥#~ing stuttering, lag spikes and crashes on BF4.
Thank you, Sincerly Diego Lopez

UPDATE: How can i delete my POSTSS!!!, i didnt realize, that first: i tried to put a post at 12:30 and it just told me that i cant put it, and second that this one its repeated, so i have 3 POSTs help!!

I would love to use the extra cores for some 3D rendering, I also for some 3D modeling to.
I know that games don't benefit from more than a few cores, but I hope the news games benefit from it.
Ps: do you know how to fix the f#¥#~ing stuttering, lag spikes and crashes on BF4.
Thank you, Sincerly Diego Lopez

UPDATE: How can i delete my POSTSS!!!, i didnt realize, that first: i tried to put a post at 12:30 and it just told me that i cant put it, and second that this one its repeated, so i have 3 POSTs help!!

I would give my buddy my current setup and build a whole new one for my self

Don't currently have a tower PC. Laptop only due to my student status. As a post grad computer science and information systems student, I'm sure I could put this to good use, be it coding, running virtual machines as servers or gaming :D

if i won i'd upgrade my GPU also and start streaming demanding games.

This will be the first piece for my first extreme PC

That I will use as high end multimedia device .

I'm about upgrading my rig,so that cpu will be more than enough for my next rig *w*

I'd expand my home network with a server grade pc to run: router services, security cameras, and multiple VM's!

It would be an awesome start for a new pc that will be used for streaming and gaming.

Thanks.

Speedlegs_

I would build a monstre rig if i were to win this

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I will use it for hardcore gaming and for SolidWorks

I'd just browse Pinterest all day.  :rolleyes:

Nuuuuuuuuuu...

Play games and edit things for classes of course!

This would be good to win for a first workstation build! Thanks for doing this giveaway.

i7 4790k, Asrock Pro4 matx, EVGA 980Ti SC+, H60, Patriot Viper 8GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, WD Blue 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Corsair CX600M, Fractal Design Arc Mini, Ducky Shine 3

I would use it to build my first enthusiast platform, which I have always dreamed of.

:) 

I'd love this because then I wouldn't feel so bad about getting that white Galax 980 hehe.

I would buy a new mobo and ram asap, as i am stil running a intel Core2 duo q6600. Then i would replace as soon as possible

I am building myself a new water cooled rig with the 900D, pretty much a server/gaming rig for my own business which I am planning to put up. Adding a 5820K to a Rampage V Extreme would definitely be a great addition as I have always been an Intel fan, no offense to AMD users, and this would make a great gift for Christmas not to mention cut cost! :D

Since I didn't get this for Christmas. . .I am trying to upgrade my system (currently have i7-950).   Then I can  get my new motherboard and RAM.

Since I didn't get this for my boyfriend for Christmas. . .this would be a perfect New Years gift for him.  . he loves to play games and create videos. :D

I'm not very hopeful about this... cuz, even if i win how will i get that! i'm from Sundarbans!!

but a intel 6 core ddr4 supporting processor is pretty awesome to have!! if i win, i'll definitely make an awesome rig!!

Totally in need of an upgrade! This would come in handy! :)