Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

would empty my bank account to get the parts to acctually use it :P it would make my friends pretty jelly :3

If I were to win, I'd probably prostitute my self to afford the rest of the build.

No no no, now serious talk, I'll sell one kidney or something.

I want to go X99 just because I want too. Technology is technology, and I love me technology :)

I would build my first intel machine. :) i always had amd based systems. :D

Great Processor. This would give me a excuse to build a X99 system to replace my X79

Does being a member for longer than 1 day and having >1 posts even add as a factor? So many new accounts, slims out the odds for long-time members to win.

Pretty shameless to make an account just to enter the draw, even if this is exactly intended to draw more crowd to the forum. 

These are not the type of people you want on your forum...

This would be a great CPU to replace my old E5300 and I'll use it for music producing which require a multi-core CPU to run it smoothly :D

Merry x-mas everyone! I'll be gaming in ultra wide or 4k as well as rendering in 4k. This would help me greatly ! :) Good luck everyone

Thanks for this awesome giveaway. As i m planning to buy whole new gear for my After Effects projects. Winning this will help me cut down my budget. Hope to win.

With this awesome cpu i could build a do all computer for work and games.

I would love to win a core i7 5820k processor so i can play minecraft, record minecraft and make the render times faster. This would be extremely awesome for streaming as i will be planning to in the future!

it would be nice to win this processor so I could jump to the enthusiast grade platform without selling my soul to the devil. Something about the X99 boards makes them cheaper than the X79 boards and DDR4 isn't significantly more expensive than DDR3 so I could definitely use a 5820k.

I would build a gaming rig so I could finally play some games

Does being a member for longer than 1 day and having >1 posts even add as a factor? So many new accounts, slims out the odds for long-time members to win.

Pretty shameless to make an account just to enter the draw, even if this is exactly intended to draw more crowd to the forum.

These are not the type of people you want on your forum...

That's true, but even if 10% of the new users actively participate in the future, its a chance worth taking in the prospective of the moderators.

If I won that CPU I would mainly use for gaming and for video editing and possibly streaming.

Well its not like i do a lot of multitasking. i do a lot of gaming though. so its nice to have a 5820K, just in case. im sure im going to need it to play the next Assassin's Creed game  :D

Besides you cant have enough cores  ;)

Im going to use it for video editing and making videos on yt and for ofc alot of gaming!

I hope I get this, my current setup is an old LGA1366 i7-920. I just recently got into photography as a hobby and I am looking to upgrade to the new 2011-3 systems because rendering timelapse is very time consuming! Also it would be lovely to game on with my crossfire setup. have Pci-E 3.0 cards but only have a Pci-E 2.0 board. one card at 16x and the other at 1x cause of the spacing!

I would like the i7 5820k to upgrade my workstations, dem renders would be much much faster ! Happy holidays all and thank you linustechtips for this awesome giveaways!

I would use it to finish my re furbished desk (finished desk coming soon). At the moment the parts are a bit old as all my money was spent in tools to re do the desk and the water cooling components.

post-174749-0-60411400-1419527943_thumb.