Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Will definitely do a custom watercooling loop for the 1st time with this 5820k. So far Ive done 2 rigs but nothing to brag about...

Need !
Want to add it in my custom loop in february/march (a good x99 and ddr4 is not the cheapest thing right now x)

Cool giveaway!

I could use a new Hyper-V server. This may be over kill though. Perhaps I'll build a brand new gaming rig and then use my OLD rig as a server. Yeah, that sounds like better idea....

Although getting something like a 5960X would be the dream of every geek here, this is more than enough for anyone here, and that includes me. Personally, I'd take this and start off the build that I've been meaning to get my brother for his college. Of course, it has to be an ITX build seeing as he can't keep a huge Mid Tower or Full Tower case in his dorms, but then again, what better present can a brother give to a gamer brother? 

This would be a great replacement for my old AMD FX 8120 that does performs very poorly in most of the tasks. I guess a 5820k would be a bit more equal to my gtx 970.

Anyway gerat giveaway i love you at ltt.

I was all pumped to build a machine earlier this year waiting to see what Intel's new chip was. But cancer had other plans.. I am looking to explore more of what can be done with PCs. Esspecially with RAMDisks and M.2. And this would help open those doors.

Another amazing giveaway! I would put this processor to good use for editing and  multitasking.

I would use the 5820k to upgrade my insufficient processor for rendering.

Gonna buy a x99 board and start my journey with Intel , been using AMD cpus all my life !! Currently fx8350

Thx for the giveaway

I would use it in my next build!

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

Would love to win this. It would make the build on PcPartPicker much more attainable. Would be set for a while! Thanks for the giveaway! 

I would buy an X99 board and create my first enthusiast grade platform for gaming.

5820k you say?? Gaming, programming and more gaming in a quiet system build. I can finally give my Q6600 system, albiet with ddr3 and ssd, away to a needy person!

If ever I will be the winner of this processor, I will sell this and upgrade my current rig. Since I won't be able to use this because all of the other parts remaining to make this processor work for me (mobo and ram) are worth x5 of the price of my current rig. LOL :D

I would use it for video editin;this processor is clocked too low for gaming IMO compared to other Core i7 quad-core processors. Doubt I'll win it but hey, who knows?

If i win this it would help me save money because i'm planning on upgrading my pc for video editng and 3d modelling.

I would sell my current processor and motherboard to buy a new motherboard that supports this processor.

Video editing, overclocking, and streaming :D and to replace a dying FX6100

Id love to have that 5820k for rendering purposes in the future when i graduate from this course, i like to have it so i can practice autocad using this awsome processor. since i have only an i3 processor, its's a huge help and dream come true for me to have this awsome processor. happy holidays to all of you :)

Currently planing a gaming/video editting build, and getting this would help alot to get from the build plan to reality.