Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Thank you guys for this amazing giveaway (tho I think I've 1 in a million chances  :lol: )

Mainly, if I'd win this I would use it for hardcore gaming, since my i3 is bottlenecking my gpu, and hopefully start a youtube channel/twitch tv stream, gifting my current i3 processor and motherboard to my friend  ^_^.

If I got the chip, I'd probably scrounge up some more money to build a system for myself on the holidays. Would be an excellent self-gift  :P

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Gaming mostly,because i am stuck on intel core 2 quad q6600 and have no money to buy a new pc,so this cpu would be awesome to me.

Good luck everyone.

Cheers and thanks for this giveaway. GL 

Planning on replacing 5 year old build and this would go nicely into my new one!

I have an AMD FX-9590, I bought this processor without any knowledge about it. This processor runs like a nuclear reactor and my pc freezes randomly whenever I play high extensive games like Wolfenstein: The new order and Shadows of Mordor and some of applications that I used to finish my courserworks like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe premiere pro as I'm studying Information Technology. I'm also planning and hoping to stream in twitch.  I did a lot of research about my system's  problem and most of the answers are cause of the overheating, so I presumed that one of the reasons is the processor. Another thing is that this cpu runs at 220 watts, it added £50 (approximately $70) to our electricity bill which is worst because I'm just a college student with a part time job. I regret buying this processor and can't really afford to buy a new mobo with processor straightaway as I need to save a lot of money for my college allowances and everything. It's really my fault for not checking and researching enough for this processor. This giveaway will change everything and I will just buy a mobo which I think I can save up for a couple of months.  I know that there's only 0.01 chances that I can win this processor but right now I really want to change this processor cause of the reasons. well, good luck to us all!  :)  :D

Currently, I'm with my AMD Phenom II x6 1090T @ 3.50Ghz

However while transporting large files from my C drive to my backup drive, watching a movie at the same time, doesn't seem to benefit, as the movie is stuttering. I'm planning in upgrading my AMD machine to an entire Intel machine to get rid of certain "laggy" things.

Always though that while having 12GB DDR3 RAM and 6core was able to do anything I throw at it.

Going for an i7 6core DDR3 / DDR4 RAM together with a GTX980 is on my agenda, cause I really need to finish 10+ AAA games.

So that 5820K might be in good hands.

I would save money to buy all the remaining components needed. After I buy all the remaining components, I will then proceed to have the greatest gaming experience I have yet to experience (lol wut?) haha

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 OC'd to 4.2Ghz | MOBO: Gigabyte H81-M DS2 rev2.1 RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1x4gb | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 560 | HDD: WD Blue 1TB PSU: Antec VP 450 The rest are all generic parts for now :D

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kabz016/saved/#view=2xJPxr

Would love to win. I'd say 'good luck to all' but I guess that would hinder my chances of winning, nevertheless, good luck to all. Merry Christmas.

If I won this I would build a custom cooled enthusiast platform and finally start editing again.

Perfect chip for my new Pc. Helluva way to build a powerful audio production workstation!

I hope I'll win!

I'd use this CPU for gaming(duh), overclocking(duhx2) and for video rendering!

I'm Making a new build and I'll use the 6 cores specially for streaming, and multitasking. This is a great christmas gift from you guys regardless of who wins, thanks.

I've been looking to build my x99 build and getting this processor will defintely help.

We all see things differently or the same or unique, whichever.

I really need this CPU.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Buy a X99 motherboard and get my self a new build of course!

I would use it to make my PC even more ridiculous then it already is

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I would use this CPU to build a video editing system.

I would buy an X99 board and create my first enthusiast grade platform. There's some relatively inexpensive x99 boards to be had, and winning a 5820k would certainly cut out a significant amount of the cost.

Then I would use my old system for either my Dad or a friend to bring him to the darkside.

:)

I've been in need of a new processor for a while now, I work with CPU-heavy applications and would love to get a performance boost this holiday season. 

I'd put it in a Mainboard. Maybe a mATX build :)

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-