Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Damn I want that CPU so badly.

I'd use all them cores for upgrading my pretty old workstation at home, finally getting those damn texture rendering times a fair chunk lower, and would allow to push for the detail I need in digital sculpting while still running smoothly. :D

(Oh and also glorious PC gaming of course, if I can upgrade my graphics card anytime soon AHAHAHAH.)

''The fist of justice is unisex'' -Batman

I'd use the money I already have saved for my upcoming upgrade and build a x99-system instead of z97! Without needing to buy an overkill CPU for a DDR4-machine I'd have the money I saved on the cpu for the more expensive ddr4 and the slightly more expensive x99-board (propably x99s sli plus by msi).

damm. after die and revive just for put my hands in that precius thing, i would run for an asus server board and complete with another cpu and put mi own server, for work prouposes of curse, and if i really had the money... im too poor....

I would build my first enthusiast grade pc rig with this processor, strap an aio liquid cooler on it and overclock it as far as stability allows.^^ I would use it mostly for gaming and video editing and it would cut down the cost to where it is possible for me to even build a x99 platform.

Good luck to everyone!

I would love this top of the line processor! I have a decent gamer rig right now but would build myself a new one and most likely be combining the new rig with my existing one for a dual pc streaming setup. Would be so sick! Thank you for the opportunity!

This would be an awesome Christmas gift as I cannot afford one for myself. My cpu is already so outdated and I cannot overclock it :( 5820k would be just perfect for me!

I would love this CPU as multiple cores is great for game development. One core to whatever program I'm using, one to a live instance of the game, one to youtube or spotify, one to a reference PDF, one to a 3D modelling program and one to an image editing program to make textures

Thanks to Intel and Linus Media Group for this giveaway! 

I would use it in my main development machine- developing and testing multi-core, multi-threaded applications, and for some video editing.

Good luck to everyone who enters. 

Merry Christmas and all that stuff! 

I think that I would get myself finally in to video editing because I always wanted to but never had time to teach myself. Now I have a reason to make time and enjoy this awesome CPU!!

I'd upgrade from my aging i7 930. I've been doing a lot of 3D rendering for school, so it would certainly come in useful for that!

I would love to get a 5820k so that way can build my new pc the one I have now is getting a bit old "pentium D 4gb ddr2"

that means I will go buy an x99 motherboard and some ddr4 to go with it 

that would be an awesome up grade from ddr2 to ddr4  :D 

If i won this i would probably overclock it. that would be the first thing i do. second play some Arma 3 :D. Its a cpu bound mess of a game.