Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd love to win :D

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

I'd add this to my wish list for my next build! My i7-2600k had gotten a little long in the tooth, and I'm due for a full refresh anyway.

Awesome, I would do an upgrade from my ex58, which is what I wanna do anyway, this would just save me time and money! ( going from an I7 920, I have not really been able to justify an upgrade to Z97 platform as I dont see any advantages from a gaming point of view, but 6 cores would be sweet).

I would want it for all the rendering ill be able to do this 4690k is terrible even when overclocked to 4.5ghz my 8150 does better which is sad

I would use it to build a new rig, I have been picking out parts for a new one because mine doesn't seem to have the power it once had. 

Upgrade my Pro Tools rig so I can handle all the plugins.

This is awesome. I'd upgrade my current rig and make the biggest minesweeper game the world has ever seen. Or, you know, just play games with it.

I would gift this awesome cpu to my dear little brother, so he can upgrade his computer.

I would defiantly overclock this bad boy and receiving this processor would give me a huge upgrade from my Pentium Dual Core E5200 @2.50 Ghz. Would definitely use this for heavy gaming! 

I would defiantly overclock this bad boy and receiving this processor would give me a huge upgrade from my Pentium Dual Core E5200 @2.50 Ghz. Would definitely use this for heavy gaming! 

With the 5820K I'd be able to upgrade to a X99 board and finally get into 3D modelling and Photoshop designs; I will also be able to give parts of my current build to a friend who wants a gaming PC!

"Lenghts of Snakes Match Each Silent Syllable" (PTM)

Personal Build #1 Intel i7 4790K ||Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 || Corsair H100i || 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz || Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 || 1000W EVGA PSU || Corsair Obsidian 450D  || Death Adder 2013 K70 *MX Brown*

Client Build #1 AMD FX 6300 || ASUS m5a99x EVO R2.0 || Hyper 212 Evo || 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz || MSI R9 280 Direct CU II || Corsair 500W || BitFenix Neos White 

i would like to change my amd for intel, and the 5820k is one of the best, thanks for the giveaway, saludos

Because I love Intel,I've been using their processors since my birth and never bought any other brand.

Well with the pricing of that CPU and its performance I could really use a new motherboard and a power-supply.

Since I can't make Dragon Age: Inquisition run at an acceptable framerate on my dual core, this will give me incentive to revamp my PC, a thing which was due a long time ago.

If i win i will sell it and buy a 970 cause i don't need them cores for gaming. :ph34r:

Lol love to win but gotta buy some Mobos and RAM do go with that bad boy! 

I think it would be awesome to have, as it would allow me to push my design skills to new levels.

I would use it to render stuff with it, because blender have nasty habit to crash while rendering with GPU.

If I won I would use it to build a video editing and streaming Rig and finally get my Youtube and Twitch dream started!

This processor would definitely give me a huge helping hand in beginning to upgrade my dated PC. 

Good luck everyone!