Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

ill sell it and with the money, i will upgrade my intel core 2 duo for a G3258 or a i5 :P

Hi Linus. I hope that I win. I would use the new processor to finally build that new system that I have been wanting for the past few years. It would be a great Christmas gift.

It'd allow me to get an awesome 6 core processor for gaming and video editing!  

Perfect CPU for my build.

This CPU would come in handy for my master thesis ( simulations in Mathematica ).

Pls luck be with me!

I would use the CPU to Play Games whilst doing long Renders.

CPU:i7 4770k, Motherboard:ASUS Z79-AR, RAM:8GB HyperX Beast, GPU:EVGA GTX 970 4GB, Case:Corsair 600T, Storage:1TB Seagate Barracuda, 120GB Sandisk SSD, 256GB Sandisk SSD, PSU:Corsair TX650M, Display(s):Asus VE247H, Asus VE247N, Cooling:Corsair H60 with NF-F12, Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow, Mouse:Razer DeathAdder, Sound:Astro A40

I would love to have 5820k because it is great jump from my pentium cpu that I have right now. 
and because as what spadaaman "with great power comes with greater responsiblity", I will have a reason to buy a x99 mobo. :) 

I would use it to finally upgrade my amd phenom x3...

One of the best processors! I would us it for gaming and video editing! :)

Awesome giveaway. I would use the processor for gaming and editing. 

if I won I would either sell off my current all amd build or sell it and upgrade my gpu :).

Damn I want that CPU so badly.

I'd use all them cores for upgrading my pretty old workstation at home, finally getting those damn texture rendering times a fair chunk lower, and would allow to push for the detail I need in digital sculpting while still running smoothly. :D

(Oh and also glorious PC gaming of course, if I can upgrade my graphics card anytime soon AHAHAHAH.)

''The fist of justice is unisex'' -Batman

I'd use the money I already have saved for my upcoming upgrade and build a x99-system instead of z97! Without needing to buy an overkill CPU for a DDR4-machine I'd have the money I saved on the cpu for the more expensive ddr4 and the slightly more expensive x99-board (propably x99s sli plus by msi).

damm. after die and revive just for put my hands in that precius thing, i would run for an asus server board and complete with another cpu and put mi own server, for work prouposes of curse, and if i really had the money... im too poor....

Probably run some CAD and game... at the same time!

If I won, i'd use it for a family pc rebuild, as the current one is a 2007 dell.

If I win then the processor will probably sit in its box till get x99 and ddr4 money

I would build my first enthusiast grade pc rig with this processor, strap an aio liquid cooler on it and overclock it as far as stability allows.^^ I would use it mostly for gaming and video editing and it would cut down the cost to where it is possible for me to even build a x99 platform.

Good luck to everyone!

It would be great upgrade from Xeon X5650. :) As I use many demanding applications in my studies.

Btw, Merry Xmas everyone!

I'd take the 5820k and create a compact build using a case similar to the Bitfenix Prodigy.

I would love this top of the line processor! I have a decent gamer rig right now but would build myself a new one and most likely be combining the new rig with my existing one for a dual pc streaming setup. Would be so sick! Thank you for the opportunity!