Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hello!

I would buy everything I need to build a complete X99 platform and I would use it for gaming and streaming!

i would use it to edit some M4D C0D QU1CKSC0P3 L33T gameplay ofcofc

Love your channel and all your helpful info. My uses: Upgrading, video editing, and producing more youtube content. 

Really sweet!

I would pump up the Photoshop working I do currently :D

I would keep my current pc for gaming and would use the 5820k for some video editing and 3d modeling! I wouldn't overclock it because that would reduce its lifespan and i dont want anything to happen to my precious!

So here is my entry. I would probably bankrupt if I had to build X99 rig, but screw it, the fun counts.

With the 5820K i would get a x99 Motherboard to use it in its full glory.

Im planning on building a gaming pc that can handle editing and livestreaming. I want to become a famous gamer/youtuber/streamer. This CPU would REALLY help me. Anyway, good luck to everyone else and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Woahh...

I will sell it. I don't have money to buy the motherboard. I don't need that power. I'm using computer only for gaming :D

I would stare at it for a few months until I could afford a board and memory to go along with it and then I would throw it all together and cackle like a maniac as it won't post because I forgot to plug in the CPU power cable.

lets OC's until it burns !!!.... no way, maybe im going to replace my workstation (i7-3930K-32GB RAM, Quaddro 4000)

If I won this giveaway, I would use it to take control of my video editing/rendering. I'm currently a youtuber, with a low number of subscribers. I am using an old Intel i5 3470 3.10ghz. It is not unlocked, I am stuck at the 3.1ghz speed, I cannot overclock. This is my first computer experience with Intel first hand, being an AMD fanboy until now. I am completely in love with intel's cpu's. My last computer had an FX8350, and I overclocked it to 4.8ghz and this i5 crushes it, no contest! With my current cpu, I'm spending anywhere from 3-4 hours editing/rendering video, which shouldn't take that long. I'm a father for 3 wonderful children, and if I won this processor it would reduce the time needed for rendering, and more time I could spend with my children.

In closing ,I've never won anything in my entire life. Nothing. It would be an absolute DREAM to win this, and I hope I do. With all that said, thanks for reading and good luck to all the other participants in the contest! May luck be on your side! :)

The Relaxed Gamer

I'd probably put it, along with a new mobo/ram into my current system and do some mods with watercooling. I have some insane plans that involve rotating the motherboard tray 90 degrees and putting dual 360mm rads in my case and more. I'd probably also give my current cpu/mobo/ram to my friend who doesn't have a proper gaming pc but has enough extra components to build a system with what i'd give him

If i win the 5820k i will upgrade my whole system.

Hey,

I would use it for the next PC. I've got computer that I use with my brother, so we always get to the fight for it. :)

Finger's crossed, I'm going to need this as a starting point for building my new super awesome pc.

CPU: R5 3600 (OC 4.3GHz - 1.175v) Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3060 Ti OC 8GB

RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 3600CL15 Monitor: AOC Q27G2U VA 1440p/144Hz Boot SSD: 850 EVO 256GB PSU: CORSAIR TX550M

Cooler: Hyper 212 Black Case: Phanteks Eclipse P350X Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G502