Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Good luck to all! :)

I would finally switch platforms, from a long time AMD user to Intel :P

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

i would use it to upgrade my gaming rig and finally retire my OG i7. also, does the Pope shit in the woods?

i wish i can have that to change my crappy ass athlon x3 ..and i can die peacefully.. help me grant my wish :D

I would continue a build on a new computer if I won this i7 Processor! Thanks for this giveaway and all of the giveways you do,also thanks for the opportunity to win!

The free processor would give me the ability to upgrade my rendering station at work without having to pay for it myself. The company pays for half of the computing upgrades and this would leave a chunk of money left in my bank account!

My last enthusiast processor was an Intel Core i7 930. Easy to overclock and had extreme performance. Loved that setup :)

YES PLEASE.

:)

this chip is perfect for my needs, some streaming, gaming, and video rendering. it's great :')

Id like to join the giveaway. If i were to win, id sell my z87 rig and build a new one with this beast.

How many times is it greater than my i3-3220? xD give me one

I will use it for upgrading my hugely bottlenecking cpu - G3240 in my gaming rig ;)

CPU  Intel Pentium G3240, Motherboard  Asrock B85 Pro4, RAM  8 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX BLU, GPU  SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, Case old noname, Storage  Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD + 1 TB WD blue, PSU no name 600 W, Display(s)  old 38 inch Samsung TV, Cooling stock intel, Keyboard  noname, Mouse  Gigabyte ECO600, Sound Auzentech's HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS-Connect

I could finally retire my 775 configuration.

Well,I'd love too have this CPU so I can build my first pc! Would help greatly for my gaming and graphic designing. Thanks for having this give away :)

I would sell my current i7 4770k unit and build my dream x99 set! new powah! for the pcmasterrace!

Cpu upgrade would really come in handy with my rig. Amd FX series are good but not as efficient as the good i7 I cannot afford. Designing game montages would be alot easier to deal with.

I currently have to send all my bioinformatics work to a cluster of computers elsewhere on campus, having one of these would be so awesome.

Would get me started on my new workstation. The old 1090t isn't managing all that well these days :P

If i win, I will build a DDR4 system (ofc..) but it will help me get closer to my target, because it takes 1,5 year for me saving op for a new PC.

With this processer i coul actually start video editing...