Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Come on it's an 5820k this would cut the cost on a new build. I would take this and build a full custom water cooled loop with some gtx 980's :)

Hopefully have this is a first step to a new build.. ;) Sure an eight core would be bananas, but this in my eyes is just better value.

May our framerates be high and temperatures low

I would like to win

I'm currently using a laptop that im happy with, but I may give it to my buddy who is thinking about upgrading his whole rig.

not sure, but i probably wont win anyways

About to finish college working in the IT field, would be really nice to receive such a gift after all my hard work ;]

Would love to win this to build my first X platform build.

I am a beginner video editor with a low budget still. So i would use this to boost the performance of my editing machine.

Oh wow!

I'd love to finally create a workstation grade PC. It has always been one of my dreams since I started building computers!

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

I have always wanted to own an extreme edition cpu.. make my dreams come true :D

I'm planning to get an x99 motherboard for my new gaming rig with of course some older components and if I win a 5820k, i would love to buy a great liquid cooling equipment and try to overclock this beast. Not to mention i could save some money too.

If I were to win the giveaway I would use it for gaming,it would also help with my habit of leaving tabs on the internet open :D.

I hope i can get this processor so that i can do my rendering even faster.. Now im stuck with a intel core i5 1st gen and my rendering speeds are sooo slow! i hope i can get this processor which would help me very much next time!

I would like this CPU for my new build to change my laptop.

Thanks !

I have two laptops and last time I built a desktop was years ago, so I've been thinking of building a modern desktop. This cpu would be a great start.

To be honest, I would either give it to a friend who is in need of an upgrade. Or sadly I would sell it to get other computer upgrades since I already have a 4930k, and I don't need the extra power.

I would have to build a kickass streaming/gaming pc and brag about it to all my friends, probably even make a video building the pc. =D

I would use it as an excuse to build my first workstation pc (and only my second ever).

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

nice been a fan for a couple of years, if i win it will be nice cpu to upgrade my i7 2600k

I'd love to win this processor.  It would give me a good reason to pick up a new asus WS board and try out that new ddr4 ram.  I'm sure it would help in my handbrake movie transfers..

I would give it to my friend for christmas because he really wants to get an LGA2011 board and he has been working himself all over to get the things he needed so I figured if I won it I'll get it to him and save him some money :)

In a life born so wicked and stricked , I've learned to hold dear truth

The future to always pass quickly  To them and myself I plead   

May the unforeseen powers forgive us  For our mistakes, Sins, and shortcomings.

I will use the 5820K to replace my old and slow AMD platform. For multitasking & I will overclock it a bit. :D