Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love this CPU, I would use it in my first gaming PC build.

Thanks, can't wait!

A close friend has been trying to scrounge together enough cash to build a solid gaming/work/entertainment pc, I would probably gift him the processor to help reduce the price.  For the moment, I have a dream rig designed on PCPartpicker, but don't have time to build it let alone play with it.  But It would be nice to help a close friend get closer to joining the PCMasterRace.  Thanks to Linus, The LTT crew, and Intel for the giveaway.   :D

I might just get a new desktop for college if I win this! :D

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?

Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

The odds are low, but I might just as well...

So I have one less part to buy for my new rig. I need to update my 5 yr/o (soon 6) Dell Studio XPS 8000..

What would I do with it if I win? Pretty straightforward, upgrade my current rig... Which may take some time... But yeah, and then use it for whatever comes to me!

I built my first (and current) gaming PC right before we all found out that the AMD FX line was a dead end. At the time it seemed like a great cost/performance option. Now it just seems like a terrible mistake.

Winning this CPU would be great chance to get my PC building ways back on the right track.

Help me find redemption!

Multitasking. Need more multitasking.

And a new processor, that too. Would save me from buying one this month:D

-Jay

Everything Evangelion.

I would love having a 5820k so I could render videos wayyyyy faster than I currently can on my budget pc for enhanced productivity without spending a ton on a new cpu.

I'd probably sell it on Ebay :v ok, no.........I've been saving money for over a year, and i'd use it to build my very first gaming machine, 'cause i want to play GTA V and Far cry 4 so badly!!!!

Don't get mad, get even...

I will be using the 5820k for masive gaming and masive gaming :lol:  

This would be a great edition to my current editing rig! Thanks for the givaway guys! :D

Hi everyone! I would freak out for a few days if I win, and then I would totally upgrade my current Phenom II setup which bottlenecks my shiny brand new GTX 970.

The i7 5820K would come pretty handy to process around 400gb of raw video intended to be uploaded to Youtube but never did because of the slow processing speed of the Phenom (around 2hs for 30min video).

I would also post photos and benchs here!

Good luck everybody!

I could really use one for my upcoming gaming/workstation rig that I'm planning to build early next year

I could really use an upgrade from a Phenom II X4.. just sayin'

With the i7 5820k i would definetly upgrade to a x99 board or possibly build my first micro atx setup for steam gaming.

This would be an amazing piece to my upcoming build. Would Love to win this :D

i would love to get this, to start making videos, build a more proffesional/enthusiast grade platform to do stuff on. INTEL<3