Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

To be frank, I would use this cpu to rebuild my trust with Intel really.

I suffered too much from duel core intel cpus and laptop intel cpus, and I want to see intel in its finest.

I want to try testing this cpu to build a new workstation/game rig overall, or give it to my brother.

I would use this as a Blender 3d render box, doing physics and smoke simulations, i currently have a 3770k which is awesome, a 5820 would give me Haswell and an additional 2 physical cores

Brendon

I would sell my PC so I can actually buy DDR4 RAM and a X99 motherboard xD Would be a nice little upgrade for video editing, rendering and gaming :)

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro

I would slam it into a X99 mobo, OC the sh*t out of it, benchmark it and then I would spam all the tech forums with my incredibly large Intel e-peen.

So please give it to me, I will do your marketing for you Intel :D

I'm into 3d modelling so this would be really useful for rendering. Still rocking a core 2 duo here lols.

I would use it to stream better than I currently can with my i3 D: and it would leave me with more money to get a better gpu.

I would love to win thiss.

I would finally be able to make a nice gaming pc.

Use the power to edit video,make animations and such.

+ that would be a huge improvement. I use a pentium dual core 2.5ghz with a gpu nforce 7050i 256mb.

Would love to win this.

And to others,goodluck! :D

I am from Serbia, we dont have good pc here they are like dual or quad core. i watch linus tech tips and dream for a i7 procesor and pc like he is showing.... :( i want it for video-editting and gaming

Greetings from Israel!

I would love a 5820k in order to build my very own fully water cooled mATX computer.

I'd build it anyway, I just need something to make me started :)