Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I've been needing a upgrade for sometime and since the release of this chip I've been saving although my car has been needing repairs....so it's taking ages to save. I would use this chip in a editing pc, my passion is filmmaking and this would just kill those render times.

I'd give it to a friend of mine. He does a lot of video editing but doesn't have a decent PC so it takes FOREVER. This would go a long way to helping him start a new build I think :)

I'm not gonna lie to you, I only post to enter giveaways.

If I was to win Intel i7 5820k, I would save up some cash to make a bigger brother build to my current amd 6800k+ r9 270 msi micro atx build. 

I would man the Hell up and give it to my girlfriend for her new gaming rig

Encoding videos, playing games and work stuff.

I want an i7 5820k. I'm not gonna bullshit you, I just want the chip. Using an FX6300 now and this would be a massive upgrade.

A promise: If I receive this chip, I will start Folding@home

A 5820k? .. Hmm I could do many things with that.. O.o including overclocking it as far as I can and maybe even using it to create some things like games or high(er) speed music rendering :3

I'm already looking for an excuse to jump up to the X99 series. I want all those SATA6 ports so I can RAID like 4 500GB SSD's and haz all the speedz. (lulz)

I would use it as an excuse to upgrade from my Pentium CPU, G41 CHIPSET motherboard, and 4GB of DDR2

I would use it to start rendering my video's faster coz it means I can UP the quality and not worry about how long it will take :D 

I would build a server for my small business, on which directly can work multiple users.

Nice place to start building my first rig.

i5-4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, GTX 960 Gaming 4G, HyperX Fury 8Gb 1600Mhz, Corsair Spec-01

I would love to use my PC while I render xD opening some tabs on chrome and listen music without my PC dying hahaha

I would like one so I can go broke knowing i have one of the best CPU-s (whitch i could not use in the next year or so)..

You affect the world by what you browse - Tim Berners-Lee

I would use the processor to build a new system for my grandma who uses it only for solitaire.

Nah,

I'd hook this up to an Asus ROG X99 board, add 32gb of DDR4, and use it mainly for video editing a webseries myself and a close friend of mine (who worked on VGHS) are starting!

Hey i would love the 5820k as my 6600k is not that great and have always wanted intel for the single core performance ! Anyways hope i win, But also a massive good luck to everyone else involved ! Merry xmas !